vega one nutritional shake in Coconut Almond

vega one nutritional shake in Coconut Almond Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 311 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

April 04, 2017

This is great! An all in one shake that is perfect for those early mornings on the go. I made this up in the morning and brought it to my morning lectures and it filled my till lunch, I also used it when I had a 'heavy' food day the day before. Nice and light and absolutely tastes delicious. A little bit of the chalky texture but much less than other protein/all-in-one shakes

January 06, 2017

I just purchased this protein not long ago and love the flavor! I find there is a subtle aftertaste of "protein", however when other ingredients are added I don't notice it at all.

May 25, 2016

I love vega. This is my absolute favourite kind of vega product. It tastes amazing and is smooth and creamy. Can be pricy but you get a lot of use out of one tub. Therefore I can't complain.

May 16, 2016

This is an absolutely wonderful protein shake - it takes SO much nutrition in one serving while keeping all the extra junk (like sugar) out. It tastes wonderful and mixes up well!

I love that you get lots of greens with it too! It's a great meal replacement or supplement.

HIGHLY recommend for anyone looking to add protein into the diet cleanly.

March 31, 2016

Drink this shake everyday for breakfast. Feel empty without it.. Keeps me full and satisfied until lunch time.. Helps me curb my cravings for sweet food. Affordable prices makes it easy to use on a daily basis

February 11, 2016

I have this protein powder for breakfast every morning. I mix it with ice and coffee. What a fantastic taste. I started with the Chocolate flavor and then I added in Vanilla but Coconut Almond is by far my favorite. The only bad thing is that the powder settles at the bottom of the cup once it sits but I use the ice to mix it up before a take a sip.

January 08, 2016

I drink this shake every morning (it is a meal replacement) and I have lost over 30lbs since October doing this. It has drastically helped. Smells amazing, tastes great, and blends well. If you just shake it in a shaker, it's slightly grainy, but in a blender it's nice and creamy. Absolutely love it.

December 10, 2015

love this product, toss it in my oatmeal with some fruit and I am set until a late lunch. A staple in my household

August 14, 2015

I really liked how the Vega One shakes are a quick grab and go breakfast for me. It fills you up, you don't need to add anything unless you want to, and your getting half of the nutrients you needs for your day in one go.
    The ONLY think I don't like about vega one, is that it can be really gritty when you drink it, and sometimes in the AM my throat and stomach do NOT like that, if it was smoother it would get 5 stars.

June 08, 2015

I love this stuff for flavour and quality of nutrition. My only comment would be that it is a little gritty in comparison to some other plain protein powders but I feel like I get many more nutritional benefits from this one

Jennymac1980 has posted in the forum topic
    Has anyone tried Monat?

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?