Vegetable Thins Reviews

Ranked #624 out of 1238 in Snacks

Flavors Originals Baked Snack Crackers Made with Real Vegetables | Great New Recipe! Questions? call ;

May 01, 2017

This is always my first choice when I walk down the cracker aisle. My kids love to take cheese and crackers for school snack and this one makes me feel good for giving it to them

May 01, 2017

I've loved vegetable thins since they first came out . There's always a box in my cupboards and they're a staple for every family function or holiday . They have the Taste of vegetables in a cracker . Yum ! I love them with cheese , kelbasa and pickles .

March 29, 2017

I grew up eating these crackers and to this day I still love them. The taste is satisfying and so is the price. My son loves them as much as I do ha ha. Great snack!

November 29, 2016

I love these crackers!! I just had them in my lunch today. They go on sale for under $2 often. They are crisp and flavourful-- I eat them like chips! My daughter and husband like them with cheese. These are one of the better crackers out there!

January 30, 2016

Good vegetable taste with some saltiness to it. Slight oily feel to them. Crisp - and stays crisp in the box after being stored for a while. Good price - and regularly goes on sale in stores.

January 30, 2016

I like these and they come in handy for variety when I have company for a quick snack because I always have lots of things for toppings.

November 24, 2015

I love snacking on crackers. And these are really good. I like eating them on their own or with a light dip.

November 24, 2015

My teens and I love Veggie Thins! I like that they come in a lower sodium variety as well. Great with marble cheese and garlic coil. Also great with goat cheese!

November 24, 2015

My kids love taking these to school for snacks. There's usually a sale on them when i go shopping so the price is good.

August 23, 2015

I really like these crackers. They have a nice, light vegetable flavour. They go great with pickles and cheese.

RebelGrl78 has posted in the forum topic
    Fidget Spinners

Vickidisco added a new review for
    Loreal Cobalt Blue liner

mcgillk added a new review for
    Becel® Olive Oil margarine

yriljia added a new review for
    Zevia Beverages

Vickidisco added a new review for
    Live Clean (baby) Bath

leikle added a new review for
    Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol