Vera Wang Princess Perfume Reviews
#4 in Perfume

Vera Wang's Prince perfume is a blend of water lily, lady apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot for sheer floral notes, accented with dark chocolate and a pink frosting accord amber, warm woods, musk and vanilla.
Perfect for the playful, unpredictable, independent woman who likes to make her own magic.
Available in 0.2 oz, 1 oz, 1.7 oz and 3.4 oz heart-shaped bottles

November 29, 2016

Beautiful fragrance. I fell in love with this after my cousin bought it and I tried it. Smelled divine with my skin pH. This bottle lasts forever! A little goes a long way, and it's so soft. Bonus, you get a little ring too! This has been a staple in my fragrance collection for awhile. Great spring/summer fragrance.

You won't be disappointed!

November 23, 2016

This perfume is light and sexy. I always get compliments when I wear it. The first time I bought this was on flight back from Greece. The best purchase ever. I love the light floral smell and that it doesn't overpower people. I would recommend this perfume. You won't go wrong with adding this to your fragrance collection.

November 20, 2016

I absolutely adore this fragrance! I disagree with the average price listed here on ChickAdvisor though, I usually pay about $60 a bottle for it, and that's on sale!
    It is a beautiful, light scent that is not too floral. It lingers throughout the day without being too overpowering. As a bonus - the bottle is really cute - and purple is my color so it looks great on my bathroom counter!
    I recommend this smell for any young woman (it is a young scent) looking for a nice, light scent to make her own.

November 19, 2016

This perfume smells amazing. Its the perfect hint of musk and vanilla. It last all day & you do not need to spray more then 1 sprits on you. Every time I wear it, I get so many complements.

October 25, 2016

This is fragrance is one to fall in love with if you like to wear a subtle suggestion of fragrant Spring garden. Initially I was given this fragrance as a birthday gift and it was love at first sniff and I have been faithful to this fragrance ever since. There is nothing heavy or cloying about it, I like that it doesn’t overpower or hit people on the nose minutes before the wearer appears, so even up close it suggests a clean breeze carrying the scent of a bouquet of flowers .

October 12, 2016
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I've been using this perfume for 10 years and I still love it. The scent is so calming and is not strong or offensive at all. It is a mix of a floral and vanilla scent. I am not one to ever purchase floral or vanilla scented items however this mix is so pleasing! If you are sensitive to strong perfumes I would give this one a try, it is more subtle but definitely has lasting power. It's a very recognizable scent.

September 29, 2016

Vera Wang Princess is such a well known name in perfume. I love that is isn't a strong floral as that gives me a headache. It is soft but bright at the same time. It has a wood in it, so that keeps it quite neutral and should smell good on most people. You only need 1 or 2 sprays for the whole day. Be sure to spray on the inside of forearms, rub on nape of neck. If you spray on your clothing, it will smell different. All perfumes react to your body chemistry.

September 17, 2016

I really like this perfume. I don't wear any scent every day or anything but I wear this one a lot. It is fresh and flowery without being sweet or overpowering at all. I have had the bottle for a long time now and it smells like it did the day I bought it which is nice since, like I said, I don't go through bottles of perfume quickly or anything. The saleslady said this was a "young" scent for younger people but I think she is crazy, anyone can wear this and impress people.

September 17, 2016

I received Vera Wang Princess Perfume sample from a friend and fell in love with it right away , it has a sweet smell and i love the bottle I fo through this perfume fast I just love it.

September 15, 2016

I have never purchased this myself. I haf a friend who had a bottle of this in her bedroom and everytime I came over I was drawn to the bottle because just the look was appealing to me. I thought it was so pretty and the name called out to me at the time I was 25 yrs old. I used it everytime I went to her house and always said I will purchase this when I come across it. You can find this at you local shoppers drugmart. Since then I have a collection of perfumes that I love. This is in my collection. I didn't purchase it myself. The friend I was speaking about purchased it for me as a gift. Now that I see the price I definitely think it's worth the price and I still love the bottle and how pretty it looks after all these years. The fragrance is lovely for my skin type. I just use one spray that is all you need and it lasts all day. Of I need to go out again in the evening I will add another spray before I leave. I would recommend at least trying a sample to see if this goes with your body type. It's been 9yrs and I still am in love with this product.