Vera Wang Princess Perfume Reviews
#4 in Perfume

Vera Wang's Prince perfume is a blend of water lily, lady apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot for sheer floral notes, accented with dark chocolate and a pink frosting accord amber, warm woods, musk and vanilla.
Perfect for the playful, unpredictable, independent woman who likes to make her own magic.
Available in 0.2 oz, 1 oz, 1.7 oz and 3.4 oz heart-shaped bottles

July 14, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

My new fav!

Love this perfume and I am definitely converted. I got a sample and then bought a whole bottle. It smells divine and lasts all day. I always get compliments from people asking what perfume I am wearing

May 26, 2019

Not a fan of the amber base notes

I had initially purchased this after extensive research, having been persuaded by the consistently positive reviews and the sweet, vanilla, and cacao accords described by others. So, when I saw it on sale from $80 for $40 at Rexall, of course I bought it! However, after longer wear, I was turned off by the amber base notes. I don't hate Princess, but I was hoping for something more suited to my personality.
    I ended up returning it and deciding on Britney Spears Circus Fantasy instead at a fraction of the price with greater satisfaction. I will say that I am impressed by the longevity of Princess, which I could smell on my jacket days after wear. For the price, though, there are better options for me.

April 24, 2019

I’ve Been Using this for Years!

I have loved this perfume since high school! I’ve tried other scents but I always come back to Princess. I constantly get compliments on who good I smell when I wear this! Nice light scent that last throughout the day!

April 10, 2019

lovely fragrance!

Such a lovely fragrance! I love that is goes well with SWEAT! Don't mean to gross anyone out but that is my job... I'm out in the heat and sun all day and I sweat and this fragrance is fresh and light and doesn't give a sour smell at the end of long hard day....

March 22, 2019

So fresh, flirty and fun!

I absolutely loved this perfume. I first got this perfume when I was in high school. It is sweet, but not overly sweet. I have purchased it a few times. It is a perfect girly scent.

March 18, 2019

I truly feel like a princess wearing this!

This perfume has been out since my childhood and I remmeber growing up as a teenager this was my favourite perfume of all time (and still is). It is super light and soft but it keeps the scent for about 4h. It has floral, vanilla, chocolate, and guava scents to it which gives it a very fruity and light smell. It reminds me more of a flowery honey type of scent and it will be my go-to perfume for a long time. The bottle lasts me about 6 months used occasionally (going out) but I believe one or two sprays will do just fine to keep the scent lasting for a while.

February 24, 2019

Great gift

My mom got me this and it's a great gift that I really enjoy and love. The smell is strong a little goes a long way. I feel like a cute princess and smell grown and not like flowers or too fruity which are more young and old scents

February 07, 2019

Beautiful scent

This perfume has been around for a while and it is so clear as to why! The scent is so floral and pretty its perfect for the girly girl, its also easy to find and most stores that sell perfumes and the price point is average.

January 24, 2019

Love this scent

This scent is very floral and is light enough for daily use. I put it on before I go to work and then find that it faded quickly over the following few hours.

October 10, 2018

Soft and Sweet

I absolutely love this perfume. It's not overpowering and doesn't give me a headache which is a plus! I have mixed this with other perfumes and it makes a great pairing every time so it is a go to for me. I get a lot of complements from it especially when I mix it and the scent lasts a long time.