Vera Wang Princess Perfume Reviews
#4 in Perfume

Vera Wang's Prince perfume is a blend of water lily, lady apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot for sheer floral notes, accented with dark chocolate and a pink frosting accord amber, warm woods, musk and vanilla.
Perfect for the playful, unpredictable, independent woman who likes to make her own magic.
Available in 0.2 oz, 1 oz, 1.7 oz and 3.4 oz heart-shaped bottles

1.3/5

January 23, 2018

Nauseating

The smell is very overbearing. A friend tried to get me to buy it forever so I finally did. And I regret it. Also sort of expensive for what it is. Wouldn’t buy again

December 17, 2017

Love this scent

I personally love this girly scent, not to mention the bottle is adorable. I went through a whole full size bottle and a small roller-ball bottle. I would love to get this again although last time I was out looking for perfume the store did not have it in stock. I will be purchasing it again soon.

November 22, 2017

One of my fav

I love the sent its sweet but not so its over powerful and when i wear it i get lots of peopke asking about it its a must have and you wont regret getting it

October 27, 2017

A Go-To Perfume

Ever since I walked into a department store years ago and spritzed it, I've absolutely loved this perfume! It's such a yummy sweet scent. (I believe there are hints of vanilla and chocolate in it.) This scent is so amazing that even my grandfather often asks me what perfume I'm wearing because he really loves the smell.

October 16, 2017

Smells SO good

My favorite perfume!! Smells soooo good and lasts for a decent while. A nice fresh scent for going to work or school. A great gift idea, would definitely recommend to friends

September 12, 2017

le meilleur au monde

C'est tellement le meilleur parfum au monde, il a une odeur de bonheur. Egalement un prix raisonnable. Tout les parfum de Vera Wang vallent le détour.

September 12, 2017

My all time favorite

This perfume has a really sweet scent but not too much. Its a really sexy smell. I get compliments everytime I wear it and I also love the packaging!!

August 15, 2017

Smells amazing...

I purchased this as my wedding scent, and I love it! I don't wear perfume everyday but this is a scent I'd never grow tired of wearing, its light, sweet, and just a little formally. Love it so much.

2.2/5

August 04, 2017

Cute bottle, not so cute scent.

Vera Wang has started to go down hill.
    This perfume smells nice at the beginning, within half an hour i feel sick.
    it's too strong and way too over priced for me to be feeling sick from it.
    there are better products for a better price with a better scent.

July 19, 2017

Vera Wang Princess Perfume

The Vera Wang Princess Perfume is a beautiful strong and lasting perfume. I bought two of these when I was working at a drugstore due to having a discount- they are rather pricey to buy but so worth it. The scent lasts all day and this is by far one of my favorite perfumes of all time. I'll be buying another bottle when I can budget it ;)