Vera Wang Princess Perfume Reviews
#4 in Perfume

Vera Wang's Prince perfume is a blend of water lily, lady apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot for sheer floral notes, accented with dark chocolate and a pink frosting accord amber, warm woods, musk and vanilla.
Perfect for the playful, unpredictable, independent woman who likes to make her own magic.
Available in 0.2 oz, 1 oz, 1.7 oz and 3.4 oz heart-shaped bottles

January 14, 2020

Awesome

Every time I wear this perfume I get so many compliments- it smells great / not too strong. I wear it everyday. Has a floral scent that is not too sweet. I would highly recommend this perfume.

January 04, 2020
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Great value

This perfume smells really good, and its such good value for what it is. I often see this bottle for £20 and is easily passable for a perfume worth double that. Its also a very pretty bottle and looks great on a dressing table.

December 24, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Gorgeous

I love this perfume and tend to use when I'm going on a night out as it feels like it's for special occasions only. I get lots of compliments when I wear it and you only need a spray as it's quite powerful so lasts a long time too

December 02, 2019
    North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Beautiful

This is one of my most favourite perfume out there! With Christmas coming it's sure to be top of my list. Such a beautiful long lasting scent. And its avaliable in all perfume shops. Iv recently found it in my local b&m;store too!! Such a bargain price. It's perfect for all occasions and I fell in love as soon as I smelt it. Well done Vera Wang.

October 16, 2019

Great smell!

This is probably my favourite perfume ever. I’ve used it for years and will stock up on more when I run out. Highly suggest it. Such a great product

October 10, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Smells great

I love this perfume . It smells great and leaves you smelling Great . I love fruity scented perfumes and this is just that . I would buy again and I would recommend.

October 08, 2019
    Halton, United Kingdom

Love!

I love this fragrance. It is so girly and stays all day! I always have comments when I use this perfume asking what it is! This is one of my favourites

July 21, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Sweet and refreshing

-This a favourite of mine as I used this perfume during my teenage years.
    - Pretty packaging as it made me feel and smell like a princess. I also like the name of this perfume as it is very feminine.
    - Has really nice scent and notes. Smells sweet but not over the top.
    - Great availability as it can be found in most online/in-stores.
    - Affordable price.
    - Is a strong scent so lasts all day.
    - Recommend it to individuals who like sweet, fruity or refreshing scents!

July 17, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Smells divine

This product has a lovely scent that lasts all day long! It smells very girly and floral. The bottle itself is gorgeous! Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to smell like a princess.

July 15, 2019
    Wakefield, United Kingdom

Always recommend

I got bought this several years ago as a gift and always restocked since. This is one of my favourite perfumes with it’s sweet (but not over powering) fragrance. Would suit anyone