Vera Wang Princess Perfume Reviews
#4 in Perfume

Vera Wang's Prince perfume is a blend of water lily, lady apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot for sheer floral notes, accented with dark chocolate and a pink frosting accord amber, warm woods, musk and vanilla.
Perfect for the playful, unpredictable, independent woman who likes to make her own magic.
Available in 0.2 oz, 1 oz, 1.7 oz and 3.4 oz heart-shaped bottles

April 10, 2018

My Favourite Sweet Smelling Perfume

I love this perfume, and the fact that it's easy to find and purchase is a bonus. It has an amazing vanilla and musk smell, which can instantly put you in a good mood!

March 30, 2018

Signature Fragrance

This is my signature fragrance. I'm on my fourth big bottle. This is a somewhat sweet fragrance that is very soft on me. The fruity notes are noticeable yet subtle, and the vanilla note is sweet yet not too overpowering. I get so many compliments wearing this. It just works with my chemistry, and I can wear it for almost any occasion. I absolutely love it!

March 24, 2018

beauty!

Soft, elegant perfume! beautiful and light, no over powering and I have lots of compliments on this perfume. Come in a darling heart shape bottle so super sweet! I would totally recommend it.

March 10, 2018

Dreamy!

Lovely sweet & slightly floral fragrance, a pure delight! I fell in love when I first smelled this perfume! Beautiful heart-shaped bottle as well! This is one of my favourite perfumes, it's absolutely worth the price as it's not a cheap fragrance, very good quality and long-lasting!

February 26, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Sweet but not too sweet

Beautiful strong and lasting perfume. It is rather pricey, I received it as a gift though. Sweet but not too sweet scent that lasts all day. I'll definitely be purchasing a bigger bottle of it when I can squeeze it into the budget!

1.3/5

January 23, 2018

Nauseating

The smell is very overbearing. A friend tried to get me to buy it forever so I finally did. And I regret it. Also sort of expensive for what it is. Wouldn’t buy again

December 17, 2017

Love this scent

I personally love this girly scent, not to mention the bottle is adorable. I went through a whole full size bottle and a small roller-ball bottle. I would love to get this again although last time I was out looking for perfume the store did not have it in stock. I will be purchasing it again soon.

November 22, 2017

One of my fav

I love the sent its sweet but not so its over powerful and when i wear it i get lots of peopke asking about it its a must have and you wont regret getting it

September 12, 2017

le meilleur au monde

C'est tellement le meilleur parfum au monde, il a une odeur de bonheur. Egalement un prix raisonnable. Tout les parfum de Vera Wang vallent le détour.

September 12, 2017

My all time favorite

This perfume has a really sweet scent but not too much. Its a really sexy smell. I get compliments everytime I wear it and I also love the packaging!!