Vera Wang Princess Perfume Reviews
#4 in Perfume

Vera Wang's Prince perfume is a blend of water lily, lady apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot for sheer floral notes, accented with dark chocolate and a pink frosting accord amber, warm woods, musk and vanilla.
Perfect for the playful, unpredictable, independent woman who likes to make her own magic.
Available in 0.2 oz, 1 oz, 1.7 oz and 3.4 oz heart-shaped bottles

May 10, 2017

I just absolutely love this perfume. Its smells great and a definite summer smell. Whenever i wear this perfume i get a bunch of compliments on it. I recommend this perfume to whoever islooking for a refreshing scent.

May 01, 2017

I just love this perfume it smells so fantastic and last all day long.
    I put a small amount on my coat and I can still smell it and it's been like 4 days
    I get so many compliments from it

May 01, 2017

I love this perfume, I just wish It wasn't so expensive. If you're into girly, spring scents this one is for you. It smells amazing and it lasts all throughout the day.

April 27, 2017

This stuff was a bit expensive than again any perfume you're going to buy that smells wonderful and is brand name isn't cheap. This stuff came in a super beautiful bottle and smelled amazing, I had a few friends go and ubuy it after they used mine

April 27, 2017

This perfume is amazing, it has a sweet scent, however it isn't overpowering which is perfect! I use it almost everyday and have bought this more than three times already. If you like a sweet smelling perfume, that does it's job and doesn't overpower when you walk in the room, I recommend buying this one!

0.7/5

April 18, 2017

Overpriced perfume, pretty bottle but bad smell makes me want to throw up! Its a mix of different flowers and has a bad smell, i did not wear this for long. I only bought it for the bottle I regret the scent.

April 06, 2017

This is one of my all time favourite perfumes! Its a sweet and sexy scent that lasts on my skin! loved it so much I bought the full size bottle, lotion and a rollerball.

March 26, 2017

I've loved this perfume since I was 16 (10 years ago) and it's still a classic!! My boyfriend loves it more than my more "grown up" perfumes so I wear it for him on date nights. I think I'll always have a bottle on hand as long as it's around, as it's always a solid choice!
    For those of you who don't know the smell, think perfume-y cupcakes and icing!!

March 24, 2017

LOVE THIS . ITEM BUT, ITS PRICEY. I . HAVE NEVER SEEN IT UNDER $30. ITS USUALLY $55-78 WHICH, ISN'T AFFORDABLE FOR A EVERYDAY ITEM. HMMMMM

March 18, 2017

Vera Wang Princess Perfume is a nice sweet smell that I can actually wear its not over powering. a sweet fruity simple smell that lasts. I have many reactions to perfumes and this one is a good reaction