Versace Bright Crystal Perfume Reviews
#25 in Perfume

Versace Bright Crystal Perfume Inspired by a mixture of Donatella Versace's favorite floral fragrances, Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk and amber. For more information, visit versace.com.

March 19, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

love it

I love Versace bright crystal perfume. It smells so fresh and so good. This is one of my favorite versace perfumes. I tried it through Scent Box. I will continue using it. I get a lot of compliments.

February 21, 2019

Je rachèterais ce produit

J'ai reçu un échantillon de ce parfum avec l'achat de produit au sephora et j'ai adoré l'odeur.Si vous aimez les touches d'agrume et floral ,vous aimerez ce produit .Un parfum doux qui ne sent pas trop l'alcool 👍

February 18, 2019

i would buy this product again and again.

My most favourite perfume ever. An amazing fragrance with long lasting effects for the whole day. i m using this from years. i m suggesting my friends and family to use it and forget about other perfumes.

January 27, 2019

The only perfume I’ll wear

This scent is too die for it is so fresh yet feminine and classy. This was the scent I chose to wear on my wedding day and I got compliments all day and night. It is amazing !

January 23, 2019

Favourite Perfume Ever

This is my “special” occasion perfume. When I put it on, I feel like a princess and when my man gets one whiff of it, he knows what’s going down. Light smell with long lasting overtones that don’t drown you in smell, definitely an ‘ I feel pretty’ perfume.

December 30, 2018

Best perfume ever!

This is the only perfume that I wear and I'm so in love with it! I always get compliments on smelling good. The scent is subtle but a sweet but seems to last a long time on me.

October 18, 2018

A CLASSIC SCENT!

I am so in love with Versace bright crystal! The smell is so sweet and light , Im not a perfume person because some scents can cause me to have headaches but this one is amazing. I love the floral fresh smell .. This perfume is long lasting and its one of my favourite scents.

April 09, 2018

My go to

My go to perfume. It smells florally and girly without being sickeningly sweet. It's my go to and I have already gone through 2 bottles of this perfume!!

March 31, 2018

I would buy this product again

One of my favourite perfumes out there! I got this a few years back and I’ve repurchased ever since. It’s not too flowery but has a really versatile and sophisticated scent that lasts ages.

March 22, 2018

VERSACE BRIGHT CRYSTAL PERFUME

I got this perfume for christmas when it first came out years ago, and i still buy and use it over 10 years later! it has a very addicting smell that i always get compliments on.