Versace Bright Crystal Perfume Reviews
#25 in Perfume

Versace Bright Crystal Perfume Inspired by a mixture of Donatella Versace's favorite floral fragrances, Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk and amber. For more information, visit versace.com.

March 13, 2021
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Pleasant , but not the one that will consider a must

The scent is ok , soft , but not to noticeable , last around 5 hours , but I do prefer Cristal Noir last much longer and it is on my taste . I received this one as a gift , most probably will not purchase for myself , buy can say not as I gift

March 13, 2021
    Wigan, United Kingdom

So luxurious

The smell stays on for so long and is so gentle and attractive. One of those classic type smells with a bit of sweet to it. It's probably best for spring/ summer

January 08, 2021

smells soo goood

I love the fact that this perfume scent is not overpowering, it lasts all day and it is not too pricey. I have been using this for quite sometime and it is my signature scent

December 09, 2020

Amazing scent

I'm not a huge fan of strong scents but this is by far my most favourite perfume. It's so good and isn't too harsh or make me feel nauseous. I get complimented on this everywhere I go.

November 27, 2020

Show stopping Fragrance

The fragrance is loud and bold in a good way. With just a little spray, it lingers on for a very long time even after having done some washing on the clothes. I would describe the fragrance as sweet, fresh ,floral with a burst of citrus. Looking to make a bold statement when you enter a place, this is definitely what you need. It is pricey but excellent value for your money

November 13, 2020

My new favorite scent

I first smelt it on a family member and I couldn't get it out of my head. It's such a beautiful, floral scent. It's not too overpowering and lasts for a good amount of time.

November 03, 2020

My Favorite

This perfume has such a beautiful scent. My problem with it is the scent tends to fade fast. I'm continually reapplying it. If you love this perfume then try the Bright Crystal Absolut. It is a bit stronger.

October 08, 2020

ok

Smells good. It is a bit strong and that's why I left off one star, but over it is a good scent and I love the how many different notes there are in this scent. I have never had versace previously, and it is decent but does not stand out all that much.

July 24, 2020
    Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago

My favorite!

Versace Bright Crystal is my all time favorite perfume, it smells divine. The scent lasts for several hours. Even after washing my clothes the scent still stays. It's not an overwhelming scent and it's not too mild, it's just right.

May 19, 2020

My #1 Scent!

I always get compliments every time I wear this perfume! I first purchased it 5 years ago when I smelled my mom wearing it and I instantly fell in love. It has a beautiful floral and sweet scent. It is very feminine, but not overpowering where you would get sick of smelling it.