Versace Bright Crystal Perfume Reviews
#24 in Perfume

Versace Bright Crystal Perfume Inspired by a mixture of Donatella Versace's favorite floral fragrances, Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk and amber. For more information, visit versace.com.

November 13, 2020

My new favorite scent

I first smelt it on a family member and I couldn't get it out of my head. It's such a beautiful, floral scent. It's not too overpowering and lasts for a good amount of time.

November 03, 2020

My Favorite

This perfume has such a beautiful scent. My problem with it is the scent tends to fade fast. I'm continually reapplying it. If you love this perfume then try the Bright Crystal Absolut. It is a bit stronger.

October 08, 2020

ok

Smells good. It is a bit strong and that's why I left off one star, but over it is a good scent and I love the how many different notes there are in this scent. I have never had versace previously, and it is decent but does not stand out all that much.

July 24, 2020
    Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago

My favorite!

Versace Bright Crystal is my all time favorite perfume, it smells divine. The scent lasts for several hours. Even after washing my clothes the scent still stays. It's not an overwhelming scent and it's not too mild, it's just right.

May 19, 2020

My #1 Scent!

I always get compliments every time I wear this perfume! I first purchased it 5 years ago when I smelled my mom wearing it and I instantly fell in love. It has a beautiful floral and sweet scent. It is very feminine, but not overpowering where you would get sick of smelling it.

April 29, 2020

amazing scent

i love this scent, its so light yet powerful if you get what i mean, its very elegant. definitely stocking up on this during the spring save event. Can be used everyday or for special events

July 03, 2019

The best

I do not know how I spent so much time without knowing this perfume, it's my favorite, I got a free sample of it, and so I knew the product, I fell in love, I already have the full size and I'm never without that perfume

March 19, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

love it

I love Versace bright crystal perfume. It smells so fresh and so good. This is one of my favorite versace perfumes. I tried it through Scent Box. I will continue using it. I get a lot of compliments.

February 21, 2019

Je rachèterais ce produit

J'ai reçu un échantillon de ce parfum avec l'achat de produit au sephora et j'ai adoré l'odeur.Si vous aimez les touches d'agrume et floral ,vous aimerez ce produit .Un parfum doux qui ne sent pas trop l'alcool 👍

February 18, 2019

i would buy this product again and again.

My most favourite perfume ever. An amazing fragrance with long lasting effects for the whole day. i m using this from years. i m suggesting my friends and family to use it and forget about other perfumes.