Vichy Aqualia Thermal Aqua-Gel Reviews

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Aqua-Gel provides Hydrated skin for 24Hr. Skin is soft and comfortable. It Soothed and fortified and it becomes more resistant to external aggressions.

February 08, 2019

LOVE

Very soft on the skin and easy to apply. I have been using the Vichy’s Aqualia Moisturizer for a few weeks now and have have noticed my skin looking brighter, considerably softer and overall healthier. I use it both at night and day time. The moisturizer has a nice soft smell, I do find it little oily on my hands after I apply it.

February 07, 2019

Love this!!!!

My skin drinks this in!!!! I love how soft and healthy my skin feels, without feeling greasy. I have combination skin, so that tends to happen with most moisturizers.This is one that will always be in my skin care routine.

February 04, 2019

Unknown.

I received a sample in the mail. There was only enough for three days worth of use. So unfortunately I am unable to give a complete review. But from what I have used my skin seems to be less dry and even smother in only three days. I would like to purchase this product to give it a try.

February 02, 2019

This is my go to moisturizer.

This product makes me feel so hydrated. My face feels like it can breathe better and it keeps my skin from getting dry, all day long. I use it before I apply makeup and it stayed fresh til i take it off.

January 30, 2019

smooth skin

I love this product. left my skin feeling so soft for over 24hours, which does not happen for me. it only took a drop or 2 as well, so no over use f the product.

January 30, 2019

Great Product

This product is very light, non-greasy and easily absorbed into your skin. I love how it makes my skin feel softer. Although, I did find I had to use a bit more of this cream than my usual to get the same effect. It is still a good product overall.

January 29, 2019

Iv'e tried better

Got this from Shoppers and its not bad but definitely not on my top skin care list. It has a strong scent when applying so my eyes water a bit if i apply to close to them. It goes on smoothly and dries very quickly. I like to apply before moisturizer at night to let the serum sink & seal to keep my skin moisturized when dry. I personally dont think its worth the money, ive used better serums for less money.

January 26, 2019

I use this every night

I apply this every morning and every evening.

My skin feels fresh after I put it on. It has a fresh smell as well and I love the clean packaging.

Price point wise, I don't know if it is the best value as I feel I can find lower priced items for the same effect.

January 25, 2019

Great

Aqualia Thermal Cream is an excellent moisturizer for combination skin. It has a lovely creamy texture and absorbs quickly into the skin. It hydrates my dry spots without making my oily spots shiny.

January 23, 2019

Works!

I really loved this product! I found my skin looked better after just a couple uses. It absorbed quickly, had no filmy feeling residue and made my skin feel great! Being a gal with sensitive skin, it's nice to find a product that works well and doesn't leave me irritated. Love it!