Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream Reviews

Dynamically rehydrates dry and dehydrated areas of the face by evenly spreading water throughout all facial zones to lock in a 24H lasting hydration.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Power Serum and Vichy Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Balm
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 25, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

A nice light cream

I was very impressed with how lovely my skin looked and felt after each use. It was light weight and absorbed very nicely into the skin. No crazy fragrance, very clean. I wish that it came in a pump instead of a jar, for sanitary reasons, however I will be buying another jar directly after I finish this one because it's an excellent moisturizer!

March 20, 2019

Loving it!

I just love it the way my skin feels and looks right after applying Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream! Since I have started using this cream my skin has become a lot more healthy, soft and looks hydrated. One of the best creams I have used so far, highly recommend it to all!

March 19, 2019

Surprenant!

J'ai été agréablement surprise par la fraîcheur que ce produit offre et dès la première semaine vue une amélioration à ma peau. je recommande grandement ce produit. #cadeau

March 18, 2019

I would definitely recommend it! Best cream ever.

Aqualia Thermal Cream is an excellent moisturizer for combination skin. It has a lovely creamy texture and absorbs quickly into the skin. It hydrates my dry spots without making my oily spots shiny. My makeup goes on over top of it easily and lasts all day . I love everything about it and it is the absolute perfect moisturizer.

March 12, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

It works

I received a free sample of Vichy Aqualia Thermal in mail. It hydration rich cream kept my skin moisturizer during winter time in Canada...will be buying this product.

March 08, 2019

very light

If you are looking for a very light face cream this is perfect, but living in Canada, i find that this doesn't give me the moisture i need to combat the cold dry winter. I think this would be great in the summer but in the winter, i don't find that this gives me what i need. it's also fairly strong scented.

March 07, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Winter Skin Dryness is Gone

Nothing is more brutal on the skin then wind and cold temperatures. Winter seems to pull all the moisture out of my face. Vichy Aqualia Therma light cream helps me maintain soft moisturized skin. Even when my skin is at it's worst Vichy's Aqualia Therma is there to ensure my skin us hydrated through the day.

March 05, 2019

Use every morning

My go to serum every morning. 1-2 pumps does the job for face and neck. My first step before moisturizer. Quick to absorb and no tackiness at all. Price is good compared to other serums as well.

March 02, 2019

un must depuis longtemps

j utilise cette creme pour le visage depuis plusieurs annees et je l adore! la compagnie a changer la formule depuis quelques mois et je la trouvait plus hydratate mais elle laissait la peau plus grasse. un bien pour un mal.

February 27, 2019

Must buy

After a long search for the products to be effective on my dry skin, I finally found this. My skin never felt so smooth and moisturized before. I will definitely buy this product again.