Prestige Item
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa Reviews

November 11, 2018

soften and smooth your skin

I just bought my 2nd bottle! I love it a lot that I did not regret getting it. It is as described, a thick gel, get absorbed 5 to 10 mins. It hydrated my skin overnight and gave me a smooth, radiant look in the morning. It doesn't have a strong perfumed smell.

August 18, 2018

Produit miracle

J’ai jamais vue une crème aussi merveilleuse ! Un vrai miracle. Je la met même en crème de jour en plus mince quantité ! Ça rafraichi le visage sa laisse aucunement le visage graisseux ca laisse la peau lisse et reposé. La crème est entre un gel et une crème et de couleur bleutée. On dirait qu’on se sent aussitôt réveillé et en forme aucun pli de fatigue. Je ne pourrait me passer de cette crème.
    Le font-il au litre ?

April 14, 2018

LOVE

I'm so glad that I get to review this product because it's the absolute best!!! Great texture, smells relaxing and my skin feels super refreshed in the morning. A bit pricey but worth it.

March 30, 2018

Best

Vichy is my favourite brand for moisturizer and it's also my favourite for night cream. I like to use this at least once a week as an overnight mask because it helps provide deep hydration. I really love the gel texture and that my skin absorbs it so easily.

March 23, 2018

Excellent produit!

J’adore cette crème comme crème de nuit et elle peut également être appliqué comme masque de nuit. Riche mais douce et légère odeur parfumé. Apres quelques jours seulement on voit la différence la peau semble plus saine et lumineuse

January 12, 2018

Rejuvenates skin

I read many reviews before purchasing because it is pricey. It's so worth it. It's a light blue gel like moisturizer, it's super light and you apply before bed. You wake up with fresh plump skin. It's not greasy or heavy. The scent is a bit perfumy but it fades quickly. The jar is glass and looks nice on vanity.

October 21, 2017

Worth the price!

Although the price tag is a little scary ($44 CAD for a glass bottle) the product is so worth it! Super light-weight and non-greasy (you don't wake up feeling like your face is covered in grease it just feels refreshed and hydrated), this is by far my favourite moisturizer to wear at night. Plus you only need very little product so it lasts quite a while.

October 08, 2017

A great nightcream I will definitely buy again!

I love this night cream. It goes on well, has a light pleasing fragrance, and leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and firm. It is a definite winner!

August 01, 2017

purchased in Europe, brought back to Canada

many years ago, I purchased this product in Poland and I have been using it every night ever since.
    It's a light gel based lotion that makes your skin feel soothed and hydrated instantly.

3.2/5

July 13, 2017

It's ok

I believe in investing in skincare products more than on makeup, so I saved up and finally purchased this cream. It is good, but from a cream that has such a fancy name I expected more... It is a good moisturizer, doesn't leave the skin greasy and you get a good amount of product. I like it but I don't love it.