Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream Reviews

Dynamically re-hydrates dry and dehydrated areas of the face by evenly spreading water throughout all facial zones, for a 48H lasting hydration. The formula also contains Shea Butter to comfort dry to very dry sensitive skin. Non-greasy, non-sticky texture for a non-oily skin finish.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Thermal Spa Water and Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam

July 15, 2016

I really like this product, it was not greasy or overwhelming on my skin. It manages to keep my skin really soft and fresh feeling. Nothing worse than feeling like the cream just sits there rather than being absorbed, I think I would buy it if it were on sale.

July 15, 2016

I have dry sensitive skin. After continuously using this cream, my skin felt more hydrated, more plump and softer. I like how the cream felt nice on my skin and didn't feel heavy. I also like that the cream was not heavily scented.

I like how this is suitable for sensitive skin. I have tried other creams which irritated my skin and had a strong smell that lingered long after I have applied it on my face. I also like how this cream does not my skin breakout and is oil-free.

I would purchase this cream again and I would recommend this to friends who have dry sensitive skin.

Please note that I received the product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

July 15, 2016

What can I say about how much I loved this?? I received it as part of my chick advisor kit and it has been incredible for my skin. It hydrates for up to 48 hours and contains shea butter to comfort dry to very dry sensitive skin. I used the moisturizer after cleansing my skin and a little goes a long way! It is non greasy and left my skin feeling hydrated and fresh. My skin never felt greasy. I think that the value of this product matches the price. I will be buying this again and again!

July 15, 2016

I like this product. Not too heavy on my face and has a nice light scent. I feel like it really hydrates my dry skin. The only thing I wish it included was SPF!!

July 15, 2016

Great moisturizer for those with very dry skin or ones that prefer rich creams. I found it to be little too rich for my liking, especially in summer time.
    I didn't like it as a day cream. I was using it for night time tho - rich in texture but still lightweight.
    Smells really nice, like all of the Vichy products that I have tried. Very fresh scent.

Packaging is really nice, it has a mirror lid, that I find to be a pretty awesome detail.
    Cream is allergy tested and paraben free.

I might like this particular cream in wintertime or fall better, I think. Will update my review with blog post link soon, if you want to see and read about it little more.

July 15, 2016

I was sent this cream to try by chick advisor and let me tell you my dry skin loves it, it moisturizes without feeling heavy on the skin and wears nicely under makeup and i stay hydrated all day. The consistency of the cream is rich but doesn't feel heavy on skin and absorbs nicely.

July 15, 2016

I received the product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. The cream provided great moisture and I really enjoyed using it. Would recommend.

July 15, 2016

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. I have been using this cream in the morning and before bed for the past three weeks. This cream is surprisingly hydrating and luxurious without being greasy and overpowering on the skin. The consistency is very interesting - I would say it is more gel-like rather than "rich". My skin was left hydrated and soft and I didn't notice any irritations or breakouts, which can often happen with rich creams. There is a mild scent but it didnt bother me. I would recommend this cream for anyone with dry-sensitive skin.

July 15, 2016

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. This was by far one of the best creams I have ever used. This is a MUST HAVE for anyone who suffers from dry skin. I have been applying this cream twice daily on a freshly cleansed face and use my VIchy thermal spa water in between, No more dry skin for this girl, The cream goes on smoothly and soaks in so well. It has a nice pleasant scent and doesnt leave skin with a greasy feeling. I did not break out at all from this cream and highly recommend before foundation application to keep skin hydrated all day.

July 14, 2016

This was definitely my favourite out of the 3 products I recieved. It is a thick lotion that you put on after you cleanse your face and honestly my skin has never felt so awesome! I often have dry flaky skin on my forehead and this totally got rid of that in one use! Usually I have to put on lotion 2 or 3 times a day but with this once in the morning and once before bed was enough. I now feel like it has to go on before I do my makeup or else my foundation just does not sit nicely. I was also very impressed that I did not break out! With a lotion this thick I thought that I would definitely break out as I have pretty sensitive skin but no! Nothing! It did not even irritate my skin when I put some on over my freshly waxed eyebrows so I was really amazed. I think this is going to be my new lotion from now on!