Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Oily Hair Reviews

Rebalances the scalp to eliminate 100% of dandruff & reduce itchiness and irritations. 6 weeks anti-relapse action.

Love it

I love it because the most important thing is to control oil along with dandruff. I have seen this unique combination first time. I like the smell and texture of shampoo because it was easy to apply.
    It not only controls oil as well as dandruff too. Definitely excellent product

Really Good Product

Both my wife and I used this and it didn’t stink and we liked how after the first use our hair felt soft and clean. After a few days of using it we noticed a difference.

Fini les pellicules

Ce produit a enlevé mes pellicules.
    Il a la couleur et l'odeur de la mangue. Par contre l'odeur de souffre reste un peu dans les cheveux. J'ai reçu ce produit dans le cadre des Bancs d'essai de ChickAdvisor.

Very effective!

This product is very effective at keeping my scalp soothed. It is not as affordable as the other products I have used, but it definitely does the job. I do recommend trying it. #gotitfree

February 25, 2019

The produit anti-pellicule !

Après avoir fait la kératine dans mes cheveux, j’ai remarqué que mes cheveux sont depuis très gras et fournis de pellicules. J’ai tout essayer: les shampoings , les soins et les masques anti-pelliculaires. RIEN A MARCHÉ. J’ai eu la chance de tester le soin anti pelliculaire de vochy et je suis très saisfaite. Après une semaine d’utilisation , je vois deja des resultats!

#cadeau

Wow

J’ai reçu ce peoduit à tester grantuitement (mais je l’avais déjà vue et entendu parler auparavant) ! Wow tout simplenent ! Jw le recommande sans hésiter !

In love

Tout simplement en amour avec ce shampoing ! Wow pour ce qu’il réussit à faire avec mes cheveux ! L’odeur je dois m’habituer mais sinon c’est un most à avoir !!

Excellent for Oil Control

I typically only wash my hair every couple of days - its fine and blonde (colour-treated). I would notice that my roots would look oily even by the end of the 1st day of shampooing. So I was looking at a drug store to see what my options were for oil control that is safe for colour-treated hair. This is the one that was recommended to me. Its great for keeping my roots looking healthy no matter how many days I have between shampooing!

2.0/5

January 28, 2019

Vichy shampoo

Vichy Dercos anti Dandruff Shampoo for normal to oily hair . Je L' ai essayer et je l' aime beaucoup, il est bon pour les cheveux tout en réduisant les péllicules. je le recommande.

August 14, 2017

smells horrible

I bought this shampoo because I was curious of how it would work on my itchy, dandruff and oily scalp. With curly hair, I have to be carefull of what product I buy. However, this product was not good for me. My hair felt dry and I don t think it has help my itchy scalp. The flakes were almost gone though. But unfortunately, the smells was so horrible and as it didn't help me much, I won't buy this product again.