Vichy Dercos Anti-Pelliculaire (Anti-Dandruff) Shampoo Reviews
#512 in Shampoo

Good - 0

August 14, 2017

smells horrible

I bought this shampoo because I was curious of how it would work on my itchy, dandruff and oily scalp. With curly hair, I have to be carefull of what product I buy. However, this product was not good for me. My hair felt dry and I don t think it has help my itchy scalp. The flakes were almost gone though. But unfortunately, the smells was so horrible and as it didn't help me much, I won't buy this product again.

June 20, 2017

Nothing special and pricy

I find its smell is kind of strong and stay a bit longer. The 200 ml bottle for which I paid $18 at shoppers drugmart has yet to show me any results to convince me buy it again.

June 09, 2016

Every now and then my stress level gives me a dandruff season to enjoy and for years this shampoo is always my saver! It is worth every penny. A little goes a long way and different from most products promising fix the dandruff issue the smell of this one is very nice. Which means no one needs to know you are dealing with dandruff by the smell of your hair!!! I usually use 3 or 4 days in a roll and after the shock treatment i wash my hair with regular shampoo and use Vichy every 2 or 3 days. Important to say the hair doesn't get dry, again for those who experienced dandruff before do understand the value of this comments!!! I hope it helps!