Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate Reviews

Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate is an anti-hairloss treatment that multiplies the number of hairs in 6 weeks. The refreshing effect boosts microcirculation in order to improve the effects of the other ingredients. With a non-oily texture and an exclusive fragrance. When using the whole routine, users report that the hair is denser and stronger.

2.0/5

I am not sure

I am not too sure about this product. I think it is a nice hydrating and smoothing hair product. I am not sure it did anything for my hair. I received this for free for my review.

Quelle difference

J’ai reçu gratuitement de la part de Vichy le sérum épaississant de Vichy....franchement je suis étonné de la facilité avec laquelle on applique le sérum qui n’est pas huileux et ne laisse aucun résidu, j’ai trouvé que l’aspect de mes cheveux avait en seulement 2 semaines d’utilisation plus de volume, mes cheveux se place mieux et j’aime l’effet vavoom....j’ai hâte de l’essayer au bout de 3 mois

April 03, 2019

This is a terrific product!

I tried the Vichy mass recreating concentrate free from Chick Advisor and I was very surprised how well it worked for me. It was easy to use and the smell was pleasant. I used it a long with the shampoo and my hair looked thicker and more voluminous. It's something I look forward to purchasing in the future as I have fine limp hair.

Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions

I have tried Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions overall,i liked the product.
    The smell in my opinion,i don't adore it,because its has a intense odor.
    After each use my hair felt great.
    As for the price its expensive.
    Thankyou for letting me try it for free.

Big thumbs up

I don’t th k I’ll be using this everyday
    But more of a treatment weekly or every other week. It’s good, it did help me with my hair to make it thicker. I do feel I need my regular shampoo more than anything.
    I would recommend it but just as a treatment.

Impressionnant

J'ai reçu en cadeau .. merci #chickadvisor Vichy Dercos Densité solution et j'avoue que je suis impressionnée.
    Mes cheveux sont très très fins, et le résultat IMMÉDIAT de ce produit est absolument extraordinaire.
    Mes cheveux on paru plus fourni, et je ne voyais plus le cuir chevelu d'habitude très clairsemé.
    Le parfum est doux et discret.
    Je recommande fortement ce produit.

April 02, 2019

Great product!

I was apprehensive about trying this product as I've tried many over the years that have promised thicker, fuller feeling hair with no results. It has a great, high end spa scent to it which is wonderful. It added so much volume and body to my hair it was amazing. I would absolutely purchase this again and again and recommend it to anyone looking to help with limp, fine hair.

March 31, 2019

Havent seen any results yet

I have been trying this product for weeks now. Really hope it will work with my thinning hair. But no, I didnt see any results yet. I'm very disappointed.

March 25, 2019

Chevelure volumineuse!

Ce concentré donne du volume et une douceur à vos cheveux. De plus, ce produit est sans paraben et silicone... donc très doux pour les cheveux. Ce produit est dispendieux, mais la qualité à un prix!

March 23, 2019

It Actually works!

I received the Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate in exchange for an honest review. I have very find, thin, limp hair so I was really excited to try it out. When I received the product I was confused as to whether to use it on wet or dry hair. I contacted Vichy who explained that it was meant to be used on wet hair but could also be used as a protectant on dry hair. The instructions mention to divide hair in four sections and spray five sprays on the roots of each section. The first time I used the treatment I was afraid it would weigh down my hair and leave it greasy so I used one spray on each section. I didn’t see any results, but I also didn’t feel the product in my hair once it was dry. The next time around I followed directions. After drying my hair, I found that it looked thicker but still felt soft and I could run my hands through my hair. The only negative point I have is that I have been going through the concentrate way faster than the shampoo. Since the directions tell you exactly how much product to use, I would have thought that they would have included enough product to last through a bottle of shampoo… I enjoy the light fresh scent that lingers after use but some may find it too much. Overall, I am very happy with the product and will purchase after I finish it.