Prestige Item
Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Thickening Shampoo Reviews

Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Thickening Shampoo is an anti-hairloss shampoo that rebalances the scalp. After the first use, there is a 40% boost in volume and with continuous use, the hair fibers become stronger. The light and refreshing texture quickly turns into a luxurious foam that deeply cleanses the scalp, but also leaves the hair soft and easy to comb. When using the whole routine, users report that the hair is denser and stronger. The exclusive fragrance contains notes of wood and caramel.

It works!!

I got the Vichy densi-solutions thickening shampoo for free to try and I was really impressed. I loved the smell and it had a bit of a cooling sensation on my scalp. It really cleaned my hair from the root removing the build up! Leaving my hair clean and fresh and visibly thicker at the root

Volume Hair

I tried the Vichy Hair Thickening Shampoo and have to say I’m impressed by the quality and effectiveness of the product. Doesn’t smell too strong and works really well when applying this on your hair. My fine hair seems to be thicker and I’m still using it regularly. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to anyone who has fine or limp hair.

So far so good

I have tried out the VICHY DERCOS DENSI-SOLUTIONS THICKENING SHAMPOO for a couple of days and so far I seem to be enjoying it. The bottle says that I will notice results in 2 weeks and I can not wait to compare the effectiveness. The smell is ok, it has a bit of a medicine seem to it which I do not mind. It has a next thick texture and leaves my hair clean and fresh. I will definitely keep my eye on the results since I have not had enough time.

February 28, 2019

good solution to the bad hair

I have very bad har and always love to try something new, wth hope to get solution to my bad hair. this new product does work and after few uses I do see results my hair getting thicken more and look great, product do work and now I'm #VichyLoverCA for life as I would buy this product again and again.

February 27, 2019

Best shampoo Ever

Received free product as part of review
    Smell great. I like how it didn't lather to much. Made my scalp feel very clean. My hair had a smooth texture after I rinsed the product out. Would definitely buy it

February 27, 2019

Works great! Instant fullness

I'm always hunting for hair products that promise more volume, and this shampoo actually works really well. My hair seemed thicker and fuller after the first use, and the product itself smells really nice. Its a tad pricey but compared to other products, at least I know this one works! Plus I don't need to use other products like moose or sprays. I'd save up to buy it again.

February 26, 2019

Foamy and hair looks thicker after only 1 try!

** correction, this was initially posted incorrectly on the conditioner page** I got this product for free in exchange for an honest opinion. At first glance, "no Parabens" is a great sight! I have been very diligent in looking for Parabens in my hair products. I received the package during the day and took both the shampoo and conditioner to my gym. After a vigorious workout, I had my usual shower routine, and the shampoo lathers up wonderfully. Even after 1 wash (I usually do 2) I can feel all the sweat and grims gone. I took a picture before and after, and not 100% sure if it's because my hair is clean, or it's because of the product, my hair does look thicker and fuller! I can't wait to keep using it and see what my hair would look like. Vichy is a little on the expensive side, but it's a small price to pay for healthy and fuller hair! I am a #vichylover!

January 28, 2019

Feeling thin?

If you have weightless, lifeless hair like me, you will be more than grateful for this VIchy Product!

Without having to change a thing about your daily routine, this shampoo delivers your hair the huge gift of volume!
    In addition, Vichy's top quality ingredients promise true hair health.

Vichy never disappoints and this product is no different.

January 25, 2019

This product does what it advertises that it does and I have already recommended to family and friends. The price is reasonable for what I noticed only after a few uses.