Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask Reviews
#14 in Masks

January 12, 2018

Obsessed

When I first used this mask it left me speechless - my skin felt so so soft that I couldn't stop touching my face (so bad I know). It does exactly what is says it will (exfoliates) while not drying out your skin at all. I love this mask so much that I have started to incorporate this into my daily routine and use it about one or twice a week and my skin has thanked me for it!

October 11, 2017

Does exactly what it says it will!

This mask is seriously the most amazing thing ever! It does exactly what it says it will! I have dry skin and after using this mask, my face felt soft, smooth, radiant, and very hydrated! And plus the mask itself smells amazing, which is nice. Not too overpowering. I would definitely repurchase this product. Highly recommended!

August 27, 2017

More than a mask to me

I am very hapy with my purchase. I bought this along with the vichy Idealia serum. I just loved both of them.light weight, hydrated and most importantly added radiance to my dull complexion. In my must have list from now onwards...

August 08, 2017

Peel those impurities away!

Excellent performance and cool feelings! My face feels and looks fabulous even after one use!
    I thought it was a mask, but it's essentially just a sticky cleanser! Highly recommended though!

June 24, 2017

In need of a wonderful Peel Mask? Look no further!

This is a fabulous mask that made my skin so fresh, smooth and hydrated! I love the Gel like application so it's not messy; it's simple to use and works really well! A great mask to use 1-2 times a week!

June 24, 2017

More Glow than Peel,(and that is a good thing)

Vichy Double Glow Peeling Mask is a wonderful product. The work 'peel" had me a little worried, as I have very sensitive, rosacea prone skin. I used the product once a week, removing it in the shower. I found it moisturized my skin and left me with no irritation. Clear instructions made it very easy touse.

March 27, 2017

I bought this Double Glow Peel Mask from Vichy in more of a trial size pack. It comes with 2 packets divided by perforation. It was $6.99, however, I had to only use half of the one packet for a full face mask and I didn't skimp either on product. I was very impressed about the quantity.

I am equally impressed with the quality and performance of this newer Vichy Product. The package says to leave the mask on for 5 minutes (or until dry) and I left it on for 15 minutes. Wanted it completely dry, which depends on how much mask you use and how fast it dries.

When I went to remove the mask, I took dry, clean hands and gently massaged in clockwise rotation and added a bit more pressure along my forehead, cheeks, chin etc. I made sure to contort my face to get in all the cracks and curves to get the full benefit of this mask.

I was blown away with amaze when I saw all the dead dirty skin cells and pollution and excess sebum that was clogging my pores, especially alongside my nose and on the top of my nose fall into the white sink. I massaged for about 7 full minutes until I decided the entire mask and all the sloughing was done.

My complexion was instantly more brilliant, calm looking, matte finish, my pores were minimized 100%%, all the gunk was truly removed from my skin. My complexion was so even and I saw immediate positive results.

I had no idea that this would truly work this good. But, it again was another plus for yet another amazing Vichy Product.

I am in love with this Double Glow Peel Mask and will continue using this.

February 27, 2017

This is a perfect peel mask for all skin types. It hydrates and brightens the skin. I love this product because it contains AHA which helps too exfoliate the skin and take the dead skin cells away. It also contains Vitamin C which helps strengthen the inner layers of your skin for a much more brighter complection. It has a very nice light smell too it which the essences of peach, white musk and black tea.

I had surgery last year on my neck which I had a HUGE scar. I noticed with using this product every couple weeks on the scar and face area it has diminished it almost 90%. I do recommend gently rubbing your skin with this product too get a more exfoliation out of it rather than just applying it and leaving it on. Another neat thing about this product is that it contains Volcanic Stone...Such an interesting ingredient which such wonderful effects to the skin.

I buy this at Shoppers Drug Mart for 35.00$ I've seen it for half price there as well.

October 06, 2016

This Mask is formulated to gently peel off dead cells and brighten dull skin through a double-peel action. This mask also is also scented and it has a gel consistency.I have found removing it with water a little bit hard because it is sticky that’s why i removed it with a cotton pad and then i rinsed my face with water.I didn’t feel any tingling or burning and my face looked more fresh, healthy and bright! This mask exfoliates the skin gently and the result is amazing!

July 31, 2016

Such a cool new product! This mask is a light gel that goes on in a thin layer. Leave it on for 5 minutes and then massage into the skin and then rinse off. It has some Aha's in it so it gently exfoliates. It does heat up a tiny bit but I didn't find it to be irritating. You'll be hooked after one use!