Prestige Item
Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask Reviews

March 15, 2019

Amazing product instant difference

I have only used this product once since purchasing but once was more than enough to see the results! This products pills your skin, removing all the dead skin/gunk on your face and washes right off leaving your skin noticeably less red and much more glow like after just one use!

March 14, 2019

what a great peel mask.

I love vichy and this glow peel mask has helped me achieve my glow even during winter. I have very full skin and flaky because of the dry winter months. This mask applies on very nice and I love the scent and feel

March 10, 2019

Very calming mask

This mask has a very nice, subtle, scent. It smells very fresh.

The texture of the mask is very smoothe but there is also an exfoliating aspect to it as well if you decide to rub it around rather than just applying it.

I applied it and left it on for about five minutes, it felt very gentle on my skin which is what I loved the most.

After removing the mask my skin felt so soft. I feel like it did a great job of giving my face a nice smooth finish.

Updated On: March 10, 2019

I received this product for free as part of the Vicky chickadvisor review club!

March 09, 2019

Glowing from this mask!

I #gotit free to try through ChickAdvisor! This mask is amazing, it feel great when you apply it on your face! The smell is great and it washes off easily (a little slimy) and leaves my face glowing.

March 07, 2019

A nice addition to my skin care regimen

As I'm getting older, I'm trying to find the best combination of products to make my skin look and feel its best. I haven't used masks very often, so I was pleasantly surprised by this one. The mask gel was lightweight and super easy to apply, and it smelled great. It took about five minutes for the mask to dry, and it peeled off easily. A little bit of the gel stuck to my eyebrows, but came out right away with a little warm water. It left my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I really liked this product and was happy that i got to try it!

March 01, 2019

Did A Great Job

I received this peel mask free to try from Chick Advisor.
    I couldn’t believe how large the jar of product was. It will definitely last me a long time. The price of the item also is not really expensive, which is awesome.

I love the smell of the mask, because it’s not strong at all. It’s a very mild, soothing smell.
    After I used the mask it made my face feel rejuvenated. I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future.

March 01, 2019

Excellent masque

Premièrement merci beaucoup Jai recevre ce masque ,C'est un excellent produit masque Pour visages je suis très satisfaite de résultats je le recommande

Bon masque

J’ai une peau plutôt à tendance mixte et selon moi, ce masque n’étais pas assez ‘’fort’’ pour ma peau car oui j’ai ressenti l’effet de propreté et de fraîcheur mais il manquait l’effet que les pores se sont resserrés comme je l’espère toujours d’un masque. Mais quand même bon produit en général je n’ai pas fais d’allergie donc il était doux pour la peau. Rapport qualité/prix je trouve cela assez bien en plus que l’on le retrouve facilement en grande surface des pharmacies.

Lovely mask

This was a very nice mask. The scent was light and pleasant. The mask applies nicely and doesn’t feel heavy. I have sensitive skin and didn’t find the mask burned or sting my skin. It’s nice that the mask only needs to stay on for 5 minutes and when removed my skin felt so soft. I would recommend this product. This is a nice quick, easy and effective mask. #freeproduct

Une réussite

J'ai reçu ce produit à testé pour chick advisor.

J'ai adorée, ma beau est devenue toute douce après l'avoir utiliser. Je suis vraiment très heureuse de l'avoir testée. et ça va devenir un incontournable de ma routine de beauté.

Ma peau et devenu plus éclatante, j'avais moins de rougeur,etc. Et l'odeur est vraiment trop génial!