Prestige Item
Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask Reviews

April 04, 2019

easy to use

the mask is a good product, i use it once a week to deep clean my skin. it is very gentle and doesn't cause any irritation. my skin does feel clean after use, pores are clean, black heads are gone

April 03, 2019

For glow and brightened skin

Have been using this mask for several weeks now, a few times per week. My skin tone has become more even and my complexion has been brightened up. Very easy to smooth on, quickly hydrates the skin leaving it soft and fresh.

Gentle yet effective

In the beginning peeka use to freak me out but now they are a staple in my skin care.

This is a gentle peel and gives you an instant glow, it’s not very harsh which I like.

It doesn’t have a crazy smell which is a plus.
    And this should last you awhile as you don’t need a lot of it.

Geniale

J’ai adoré ce peeling !! Facile dutilisation, il sent très bon et apporte une semsation de fraîcheur et de propreté à la peau. De plus après quelques utilisation j’avais une peau plus lumineuse !! Très satisfaite

J’adore!

J’adore ce masque! Ma peau a l’air radieuse après l’avoir appliqué. Le masque s’enlève super bien. J’ai la peau sensible et je n’ai pas eu de problème du tout avec ce masque. Je l’ai obtenu gratuitement grâce à chickadvisor et j’aurai bien l’intention de le racheter! Merci!

April 03, 2019

Not bad but could find better

This product smells amazing and comes in a beautiful container...but sadly i don't see much of a difference in my skin after using it for a few weeks now. Other products for a more reasonable price work better.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Still use this

I like this product. The name is a little misleading though. I was thinking it dried and I would have to peel it off but it isnt actually a peel off mask. Its got a nice cooling sensation when first applied and my face felt refreshed afterwards.

March 15, 2019

Amazing product instant difference

I have only used this product once since purchasing but once was more than enough to see the results! This products pills your skin, removing all the dead skin/gunk on your face and washes right off leaving your skin noticeably less red and much more glow like after just one use!

March 14, 2019

what a great peel mask.

I love vichy and this glow peel mask has helped me achieve my glow even during winter. I have very full skin and flaky because of the dry winter months. This mask applies on very nice and I love the scent and feel

March 10, 2019

Very calming mask

This mask has a very nice, subtle, scent. It smells very fresh.

The texture of the mask is very smoothe but there is also an exfoliating aspect to it as well if you decide to rub it around rather than just applying it.

I applied it and left it on for about five minutes, it felt very gentle on my skin which is what I loved the most.

After removing the mask my skin felt so soft. I feel like it did a great job of giving my face a nice smooth finish.

Updated On: March 10, 2019

I received this product for free as part of the Vicky chickadvisor review club!