Vichy Idéal Soleil After Sun Daily Milky Care Reviews

January 12, 2018

Helped keep my skin supple in the sun!

I got this from a friend and used it during a recent vacation. I exfoliated my dry winter skin upon arrival, and used this after each day in the sun - combined with my religious application of sunscreen, using this each night helped me keep a little tan and prevented me drying out from that tight feeling. It soaked in nicely and was much easier than a standard body lotion, but it didn't last as long - after about 2 weeks it's pretty much out.

September 13, 2017

Great product

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this. It left my skin soothed and calmed. It didn't leave behind any residue and didn't cause any reaction on my skin. Packaging is easy to open and use and doesn't require a lot at a time. The only con that I have really is that it is a little pricy and wouldn't be something I could afford regularly.

June 08, 2017

One of the most absorbent, hydrating, effective after-sun lotions I've ever used (and I've used A LOT!) I love the smell as well, it will always remind me of vacations!

March 25, 2015

This is amazing. Burn my self in february and i put that cream. Never peel.

August 13, 2014

After I had forgotten to apply sunscreen to my face and I went out Kayaking for four hours, needless to say I was burnt! I was very unhappy with this and it was recommended that I buy this product to help avoid peeling. I bought the product the next day and applied to my face. It cooled my face and nourished the burn by moisturizing. While my skin peeled slightly, the peel was significantly less than I have experienced in the past and it left skin nice and moisturized. While my first recommendation would be to not get burnt, should that happen, definitely reach for Vichy. The product was on sale for $23 when purchased, so while a little higher than I like to spend, well worth the money!

June 12, 2014

Since I have found this product, I've used up a few bottles! And it's works with sensitve skin! When I have been in the sun for some time, my skin gets dry, so I apply this after sun exposure and it works wonders!
    And the smell is incredible!