Vichy Idéal Soleil Anti-Shine Dry Touch Lotion SPF 60 Reviews

• High UVA/UVB protection
  • Long-lasting anti-shine effect
  • 80 min water and sweat resistance

March 10, 2019

Good for us oily skin people :)

I like that this one is made especially for people with oily skin, since I don’t like products that’s going to make me look oilier than I already am. This one just dries as soon as you apply it and it doesn’t leave a white cast like most sunscreens. It smells like what a most sunscreen smell like. The only thing that I wasn’t happy about this product is it contains two ingredients that I don’t like, but overall, this has my seal of approval. :)

March 09, 2019

Ma prefere

Depuis maintenant 3 ans cette crème ses la mienne !
    Elle protège bien des uva/uvs ses le de 60 et j’adore sa car ma peau assez blanche la remercie!

March 09, 2019

High in SPF and great for the face

This lotion effectively helps combat sun damage with its high SPF 60. The formula isn't too thick, blends easily into the skin, and doesn't leave a strong white cast. It has a slight scent, similar to most sunscreens on the market. One drawback is that it isn't waterproof, needing reapplication after 80 minutes of sweating/swimming, or immediately after towel drying. But considering it's for the face, it's not too bad and definitely a better alternative if you can't/don't like using body sunscreen on the face.

*Product was received for free for review as part of ChickAdvisor's PRC.

March 07, 2019

Super

Bien qu’elle soit assez dispendieuses en magasin, je crois qu’elle vaut ce montant. En effet, elle laisse la peau d’une apparance douce et soyeuse sans être grasse. De plus, avec son fps 60 nous sommes sure d’être protégé du soleil. Elle laisse aussi une odeur agréable

March 06, 2019

Great Sun Protection, non-greasy

I received this for free to test.
    I really liked the non-greasy feeling of this wonderful sunscreen.
    I will admit that I am not the best at wearing sunscreen in the winter, but having been putting this on my face when I go out to walk the dog.
    It has a pleasant light scent and it does not affect my sensitive skin.
    Will get it again!

March 05, 2019

A Sunscreen Made For Sweaty Betty's!

I really like this sunscreen. I get quite sweaty and oily most days so having something that isn't going to irritate my skin or cause breakouts is a must!
    This sunscreen is wonderfully matte and doesn't make me look like a greasy mess. Finally a sunscreen I can get with!

March 04, 2019

Légère et non comédogène!

Cette lotion solaire pour le visage n'est pas lourde ni grasse, contrairement à certaines marques populaires. Elle est idéale pour la peau sensible (la mienne est à tendance acnéique) et elle ne sent pas fort. L'application est lisse, uniforme et sans stries ou marques blanches laissées ici et là. L'absorption est rapide et elle laisse la peau douce.

March 04, 2019

Merci pour ce produit

J'ai reçu le VICHY IDÉAL SOLEIL ANTI-SHINE DRY TOUCH LOTION SPF 60 en #cadeau #gotitfree avec Chick Advisor. Nous sommes présentement en hiver et je ne met jamais de crème solaire en hiver, surtout que mon fond de teint actuel a déjà un FPS de 15, néanmoins je suis contente d'avoir reçu ce produit qui se dit matifiant (anti-shine) et non-comédogène. J'ai bien hâte de l'essayer cet été. Merci pour ce produit.

March 03, 2019

Does exactly what it says!

I'm super impressed by this lotion! It truly does not leave any shine on my skin and also works wonders for my dry skin. I love that it is SPF 60 as I tend to burn easily. I will definitely be purchasing this product during the summer! The packaging is fresh and cute and it's easy to carry around in my little bag. Totally would recommend!

*I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes.

March 03, 2019

Loved using this sunscreen!

I was excited to be able to try the Vichy Ideal sunscreen that I received from from ChickAdvisor.

I love that it goes on thick and creamy, which makes it easy to apply, but dried almost instantly without leaving my skin feeling greasy. I’ve tried many sunscreens before but either they are hard to apply or leave you with that icky feeling of wearing sunscreen all day. Vichy ideal anti-shine dry touch lotion feels so light once applied that you don’t even feel like you’re wearing any!

Updated On: March 03, 2019

I would definitely recommend this to my friends and plan on buying it again!