Vichy Idéal Soleil Anti-Shine Dry Touch Lotion SPF 60 Reviews

• Long-lasting anti-shine effect
  • 80 min water and sweat resistance

March 26, 2019

super

J'adore la sensation de légèreté de la crème solaire. Je sais aussi que la qualité Vichy les protège bien des rayons UV. L'odeur nous rappelle l’été et sent vraiment super bon. Elle est par contre un peu cher....

March 20, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would purchase this for golfing/fishing

I always try to protect my skin each time I go outside, but sunscreen always leaves my skin oily and sticky. I was impressed with how nice this felt on my skin. The dry feeling left me feeling refreshed while still being able to protect again those harmful I’ve rays

March 19, 2019

En amour avec ce produit Vichy

J'ai ete choisi pour essayer le produit Vichy ideal Soleil par ChickAdvisor #gotitfree #cadeau. J'adore la sensation de legerete de la creme solaire. Mes enfants ont adores et il n'aime pas particulierement se mettre de la creme au visage habituellement. Je sais aussi que la qualite Vichy les protege bien des rayons UV. L'odeur nous rappelle l'ete et sent vraiment super bon. Mon nouveau produit chouchou pour le visage pour toute la famille ici! Merci!

March 19, 2019

superbe

les produits est tres bien il vaut so prix il ne colle pas ne baisse pas la peau grasse tout en protégeant notre peau je le recommandes parfum est léger sa texture est légerte son prix est un peu plus élevé mais il vient en promotion

March 17, 2019

Didn't look as oily compared to other sun screens

I received Vichy Idéal Soleil Dry Touch Lotion SPF 60 for free from ChickAdvisor to try out as well as Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti-Acne Treatment. I have been using this for a week now and I really like this product. Compared to my regular sunscreen, this did not make me look as oily through out the day. I am currently only using moisturizer and sunscreen and no makeup because I am breaking out. When I do use a setting powder, there would be minimal shine if any. It does make my skin matte but I wouldn't call it anti-shine since I did get some shine when it was a bit hot outside. It did perform a lot better than my regular sunscreen. This sun screen does not really have a scent. It is not too thick of a consistency. I will definitely repurchase this if it went on sale. This product has 50ml and my other sunscreen has 88ml. Around $30 is a bit much compared to my regular price $12 sunscreen. Overall, I would recommend this product for those shiny folks.

March 11, 2019

No Sunscreen Smell

I absolutely love this!! It goes on thick, but dries very nicely and there is no sunscreen smell and doesn't make my face look white. You know what I'm talking about... how the other sunscreen has that nasty smell that you can't get rid off even after 20 showers and 3 hours in the ocean. So that's what's good about this! I have been wearing it for about 3 days in a row now, and am loving it!

Bonne texture

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce produit dans le cadre d'une campagne ChickAdvisor #gotitfree

J'ai eu peu de temps pour l'essayer, mais voici mes commentaires. J'ai un peau qui a tendance à devenir grasse assez rapidement. J'ai appliquer le produit et ma peau n'avait pas une texture grasse par la suite. Le produit s'applique bien. Il paraît très épais, mais la peau l'absorbe bien. Pour ce qui est de la protection solaire, je n'ai pas pu le tester dans des conditions optimales pour, alors il est difficile d'évaluer la qualité de la protection!

Je vais l'essayer avec enthousiasme par les temps plus chaud!

Great sunscreen

I love the broad spectrum and high spf of this sunscreen and the size. It is the perfect travelling size. I also like that it is hypoallergenic and anti-shine and water and sweat resistant. It is a bit on the pricier end. Overall, it would be a great sunscreen for those with oilier skin and would also benefit active people.

Best sun lotion ever!

I received this product for free, and I really love how it is a non-greasy and fragrance-free lotion that also has a high UV protection of SPF 60! I have never used such a high UV protection product before that is non-greasy. This is perfect for my oily sensitive skin! I use it every morning after my usual skincare routine before heading outside, and it is perfect for preventing sunburns.

It's pretty good..

I got this product for FREE through Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest opinion. So between the two products I've received this is the one I had the lower expectation for. I always have low expectations for facial sunscreen, they all seem to leave my skin feeling oily and looking shiny, even though I choose ones that specifically say they won't.. This one is pretty decent so far. I've used it a couple times and each time my skin has not felt oily and hasn't been shiny. It doesn't seem to sit on top of my skin like most do. I feel like the price point is fairly typical for a decent facial sunscreen, so I'm willing to spend the $30.. I hasn't broken me out, which is a HUGE huge plus for me. I find most sunscreens seem to break me out after the first use, like by the afternoon I will have a zit on my face where there wasn't one.. It's a very delicate balance to not break me out..it sucks. So far my verdict is that I would recommend this and I would repurchase. There is another sunscreen that I want to try before I can fully commit haha..

Updated On: May 21, 2019

I really like this Sunscreen. This is the first Sunscreen that doesn't leave me feeling like a grease ball. I will definitely repurchase when I'm done my free tube.