Vichy Idéal Soleil Anti-Shine Dry Touch Lotion SPF 60 Reviews

• Long-lasting anti-shine effect
  • 80 min water and sweat resistance

January 30, 2019

Buying again :)

Amazing :) works very well with my skin, and I even let my sister use some and she loves it as well, will be buying this again for sure when I head out tomorrow to do my weekly shop.

January 27, 2019

quel beau et bon produit ,c'es celui que j'aime le plus ,il m'apporte la protection désirer sans laisse cette sensation de gras ou de brillance,je le recommande ,

January 26, 2019

Great product,i love this lotion so much.

Great product,i love this lotion so much.Great product,i love this lotion so much.i would buy more,great protection.Great product,i love this lotion so much.

une peau brillante

lete passer jai ete a la pharmacie
    car je me cherchais une creme solaire avec une bonne protection car jai une peau asser fragile qui rougit tres vite😏la pharmacienne men a montrer qque uns et jai opter pour la gamme vichy car jai eu bcp de bon commentaire .jai acheter pour la 1ere fois et jai vrmt aimer ce produit. malgre son prix cest sur que je vais la racheter

January 26, 2019

love this product to help with shiny face.

This product will help me with my shiny face and protect me from the sun. I will use this Vichy Ideal Anti-shine dry lotion all the time to protect my shiny face.

August 16, 2018

Une bonne protection... plus ou moins agréable!

Produit bien efficace, mais qui m’a laissé perplexe après une vingtaine de minutes. Le produit est au zinc (en partie) et c’était la première fois que j’utilisais une telle protection. Mon corps était recouvert d’une couche blanche comme de la craie qui tachait mes vêtements. Je n’ai malheureusement pas énormément apprécié. L’odeur aussi laisse à désirer (odeur de tabac).

August 15, 2018

Best SPF EVER!

Every summer I apply spf to my face and I look like a grease ball....UNTIL NOW! I bought Vichy Ideal Soleil Anti Shine from Shoppers Drug Mart on sale for $24.99. The price is way more than I would normally pay for SPF so I was super hopeful that this SPF would hold up to its promise of matte skin. Well folks...IT TOTALLY DOES! Omg my skin felt like velvet and stayed that way...IN A HEAT WAVE! It has 80 min or sweat and water resistance. That’s a ton compared to other SPF’s. The bottle is small but I’m only using it on my face so it has been lasting me quite a while. I can put on makeup shortly after applying as well which is AWESOME! Buy this product. It’s the best investment I’ve made for my skin ever. #vichyCanada #spf #chickAdvisor

August 11, 2018

It's alright

Thank you to ChickAdvisor for sending me this product to review. Vichy has always had great products, and I really trust the brand. This product is no exception - it's great! I just wish it came in a bigger size and wasn't so expensive! I would recommend this, but if you could find something cheaper that you like, I'd probably get that instead...

August 08, 2018

Protection without the shine

I absolutely love using this lotion.Its easy to use and absorbs quickly without the oily looand it feels amazing on the skin no greasy,sticky feel.I can take it everywhere.

August 08, 2018

Vichy never disapoints

I've been using vichy sunscreen since i can remember and has always been extremely satisfied.
    This sunscreen has a nice smell, can be applied very easily and does not leave you with white marks.
    I did not get a sunburn, and tried this for the past 2 weeks