Vichy Idéal Soleil Anti-Shine Dry Touch Lotion SPF 60 Reviews

• Long-lasting anti-shine effect
  • 80 min water and sweat resistance

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great product!

The one thing I liked most about the product is that it didn’t make my skin super oily. I am always very careful when I choose spf protection as I hate feeling extra slick, however this product wasn’t one that did this. I would definitely purchase it again.

August 08, 2018

The best sunscreen I've ever used

Thank you ChickAdvisor for giving me a free Vichy ideal soleil anti-shine dry touch lotion SPF 60!
    I have a combination skin with an oily T-zone. I've tried a few of sunscreens, however they make me look greasy or give me white cast.
    The Vichy one is the great solution. No greasy, no white cast. I get a matt finish and look so natural after use.
    There's only a problem is my eyes burnt when I applied the sunscreen last weekend. May be that day I was moving around and sweating, so the sunscreen get into my eyes.
    I still high recommend this product. It won't disappoint you.

August 08, 2018

Très bon rapport qualité prix

J'ai utilisé cette crème solaire tout le long de la canicule. Elle m'a super bien protégée. Elle résistait à l'eau et je n'avais pas besoin d'en rappliquer toutes les 15 minutes! C'est un très bon rapport qualité prix et le format de 50ml s'emporte facilement partout.

*produit reçu gratuitement.

August 08, 2018

Nice sunscreen but not the best under makeup

I was so excited to receive this product! Especially looking at some of the ingredients, it sounded like a perfect match for my oily skin. I incorporated it into my routine, however I noticed that it would start to clump up wherever I would touch my face :( on its own it’s okay as long as I didn’t touch my face anywhere. The scent is light and fresh, and it’s a creamier texture like a normal sunscreen, an I like that it’s spf 60 whereas more facial sunscreens are spf 15-30. I received this free #gotitfree

August 07, 2018

Great for oily skin

I really like this sunscreen and I thought it was great for the face. It didn't feel oily on my skin at all and it soaked in nicely. The reason I didn't rate this a 5 star is my boyfriend also used this and some accidentally got in his eyes and it stung a lot. We were outside all day long and our thoughts are that the sweat carried the sunscreen into his eyes! I think this was probably a one off thing, but still something to note!

*I received this product free for review purposes from ChickAdvisor.

August 07, 2018

awesome sunscreen!

Thank you Chickadvisor as always for sending this my way!I will say as a negative Vichy is not cruelty free and I can't give 100% rating to anything that doesn't care about animals.

The Product:
    The package is great, simple and cute. Like all vichy products. I was intrigued by this mattifying.

The Results:
    OMG i have never had a sunblock that doesn't leave me looking greasy! I was so surprised. This was absolutely awesome! I also tried it on my face (Which is acne prone) and it didn't bother my skin or cause any acne. I love this product and it of course did it's job of blocking the sun! i'm a walking vampire so anything that works properly i'd know instantly haha

The Price:
    It's a little pricey at 30 dollars a bottle, But quality is up there.

The Bottom Line:
    love it, Vichy please become cruelty free so I can buy it!

Amazing suncreen!

I received Vichy's Ideal Soleil Anti-Shine dry touch lotion with SPF 60 for free for testing purposes from the ChickAdvisor review club. Recently, it has been so sunny and hot in Montreal. I have tried it a couple times and I love it! I have oily skin and it does not leave any oily residue feeling. I also like that it is long lasting (up to 80 mins!) and I like the light scent that is not overpowering. I have tried a few other types of sunscreen and nothing compares to this! I definitely recommend this product to those who have oily type skin like myself and who is looking for a long lasting sunscreen that is resistant to water and sweat. #gift

Vraiment bien!

Je croyais au début que je n'aimerais vu l'aspect de la crème. Je croyais que ça allait boucher mes pores un peu comme une base à base de silicone.
    Finalement j'aime vraiment. La crème n'est pas huileuse du tout et ne laisse pas la peau et les mains graisseuses. Elle fait bien son travail, tient la peau matte et n'est pas fatiguante sur la peau au cours de la journée.

*j'ai reçu gratuitement ce produit de la part de Chickadvisor

August 06, 2018

The only sunscreen I’ll use on my face!

Recently I was on vacation where I could really put it to the test. I also had bought 2 other face sunscreens prior to receiving this Vichy one and it blew the other 2 out of the water. It felt moisturizing but not tacky, didn’t burn my eyes when sweat drips in or my face when mixed with salt water. It didn’t break me out and all, just felt like a bonus moisturizer with SPF.

August 04, 2018

Génial!

J'ai adoré! Je n'avais jamais essayé ce produit par le passé, mais je le rachèterai certainement. J'étais incertaine au début étant donné l'aspect très épais de la crème. Finalement, le produit s'étant relativement bien, ne donne pas de bouton, mais surtout, ne laisse pas du tout la peau grasse. Parfait pour les longues journées d'été!
    *Ce produit a été reçu gratuitement, mais n'affecte en rien mon opinion.