Vichy Idéal Soleil Anti-Shine Dry Touch Lotion SPF 60 Reviews

• High UVA/UVB protection
  • Long-lasting anti-shine effect
  • 80 min water and sweat resistance

July 16, 2019

Recommend this product for its matte effect

I was looking for a good sunscreen for such a long time as I have oily to combination skin. I tend to look greasy with regular sunscreen. This really mattifies my face and protect it at the same time. It doesn't make me break out at all. It does have a slight white tint but if you rub it well into the skin,it fades out and I have an olive skin tone which doesn't make me look like I am wearing white paint on my face.
    I got it on sale from shoppers drug mart and its a steal for the summer.

April 11, 2019
    Texas, United States

Great Sunscreen for everyday use

I really liked the scent and texture of this sunscreen. It didn't feel heavy or oily on the skin, and I almost forgot I had it on once I applied it. Would purchase!

0.5/5

April 06, 2019

Ne convient pas a tout le monde

Autant que j'adore les produits de Vichy, autant j'ai déteste celui-ci. En effet, je ne l'ai essayer qu'une seule fois, et malheureusement ma peau a très mal réagis. J'ai eu le droit a des rougeurs qui ont pris des jours a partir. Mais je me doute pas que ce produits convient a d'autres personnes. Mais pas a moi.

April 06, 2019

No greasy feeling

I received this Vichy Ideal Soleil Anti shine from ChickAdvisor to try for an honest review. I liked how it has a nice smell to it and not strong or overpowering. A little amount could really last longer hours. I have oily skin so I’m surprised that this absorbed into my skin without any greasy feeling and no white stuff left like other sunscreen. Being outside most of the days, sunscreen is a must have in our household. This product is really true to what they claim as anti shine and I didn’t feel any sticky. It is a little bit pricey but it is well worth it.

April 04, 2019

Good for oily skin

It feels very dry after applying and this sensation lasts for a very decent amount of time, so I'm pretty happy with it.
    The SPF seems to be sweat proof, I've used it while running outdoors in sunny days and I was protected the entire time

Matte

I use a acids and retinols in my skincare regimen, so applying spf on a daily basis is a must. I've been looking for a matte spf for awhile now and was glad to be able to this one. I applied it after my moisturizer and gave it a couple minutes to set. Applied primer then the rest of my routine. I'm happy to report that it looked great all day and I have combo skin. #gotitfree #chickadvisor

Love this sunscreen!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I put this on after my skincare and before my makeup. It is dry to the touch and not oily feeling!

Meilleure crème solaire!

Je ladore! Ça bloque pas mes pores, ça protège bien du soleil. Ne laisse pas de masque blanc comme certaines marques. On peu appliquer son maquillage facilement par dessus!

March 27, 2019

Great SPF for your face!

I received this Vichy SPF lotion from ChickAdvisor. I don't usually use Vichy products, however I was looking forward to trying out this SPF lotion as it is non-greasy (I have oily skin) and is paraben and fragrance free. When I first applied the lotion onto my skin, it felt a bit greasy but then as my skin absorbed it, my skin become soft and smooth. I use this SPF lotion during the day as part of my morning skincare routine.

March 26, 2019

super

J'adore la sensation de légèreté de la crème solaire. Je sais aussi que la qualité Vichy les protège bien des rayons UV. L'odeur nous rappelle l’été et sent vraiment super bon. Elle est par contre un peu cher....