Vichy Idéal Soleil Soothing After-Sun Milk Reviews

Hydrating and soothing after-sun milk helps against dehydration and redness caused by the sun.

August 24, 2018

Parfait!

Parfait « after-sun »! Il hydrate ma peau à merveille suite a son exposition au soleil! Le fini est léger, la texture est super et ma peau n’est pas grasse ensuite! Je le recommande à votre routine soleil!

August 23, 2018

Good product for most people

So this was actually a very nice product. It felt soothing on the skin and the texture smell and consistency were all good. The reason I say good for some people, and the reason I would probably never purchase this again is because I burn very very easily and get very bad sunburns no matter how much SPF I use.

My problem with this is that when I get very bad Burns no matter how soothing something is rubbing something into my skin is not a comfortable or good option for me. When I would want to use this and when I really need to use this is when I have Burns and in those cases I only use a TENS with a spray so that I do not have to rub them in. I find it rubbing any product into my skin when I have a burn is actually irritating.

So while this would work for me most of the time, it would not work for me all of the time and therefore I would likely choose something that I could use both regularly and when I have a burn

August 21, 2018

Rafraichissant!

La texture du lait après-soleil est parfaite pour hydrater la peau. Le lait pénètre bien la peau sans laisser de résidu gras ou huileux. L'odeur est subtil et est agréable pour toute la famille.

Stick to Aloe

I want to start by mentioning that I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. I also want to mention that I do not burn easily and have not gotten a sunburn from the time I received the product to the time I had to write this review. On to the product, I am really put off by the scent of it. It is very strongly fragranced and it does not have a fragrance that I find pleasant at all. On the skin, it feels nice, but I wouldn't consider it to be very hydrating. It also did not give a cooling effect or anything, which I would expect from an after-sun product. In all honesty, for the price point of this product I think you are better off sticking to traditional aloe vera gel for a sunburn.

August 12, 2018

C'est un produit que j'adore

J'ai adoré utilisé ce produit, son parfum n'est pas trop prononcé, il s'étale bien et est disponible dans un grand format. J'en rachèterait pour une prochaine utilisation.

August 12, 2018

I highly recommend purchasing this again

I have had the pleasure in trying this product and let me say, wow! I burn very easy and when this arrived I already had a sunburn and applied this and right away, I felt a huge difference and the pain went down and hydrated my skin right away. My sunburn did not last that long after applying this and let me say this is true magic. I highly recommend and would definately purchase this in the future. I give this truly a 5 star.

Love the smell!

I love that this product can be used on your body AND your face! I have been using it everyday while on vacation and my skin loves it. No breakouts, it is light and non greasy plus the smell is amazing (and not too much). The bottle is huge. I would definitely buy this when I run out.

August 10, 2018

Luxurious soothing and hydrating sun-care product!

This product is pretty amazing. I never give much thought into after sun-care so I typically go for the cheaper drugstore brands, but I don’t know if I can go back to those having tried this product. This has such a lovely clean scent and a light milky consistency so it is super easy to apply. It leaves my skin feeling and looking so soft and nourished that I have been using as a regular moisturizer, regardless of whether or not I have been spending time out in the sun! That being said, it is a bit pricey to buy solely for the purpose of a moisturizer during the other seasons but in the summer it is totally worth it. I feel like it really adds an extra level of care and overall nourishment which allows you to spend even more time outdoors. This is easily one of my favourite new product discoveries this summer. #gotitfree

August 09, 2018

Un teint qui perdure!

Sa texture lactée et légère permet de ne pas se sentir collante suite à l'application. Mes enfants en redemandait suite à nos journées à la plage. Mon bronzage est resté hyper beau et lumineux! Son odeur est subtile et très agréable. Je le recommande sans problème!

#gotitfree

August 03, 2018

Lait après soleil

Après une journée chaude à la plage je ressentais ma peau sèche. Mais après avoir utilisé le le lait pour le corps ma peau était hydratée j’ai adoré!! Je la recommande!!!