Vichy Idéal Soleil Sport SPF 60 Sunscreen Reviews

• High UVA/UVB protection
  • Application on wet or dry skin
  • 80 min. water and sweat resistance

March 02, 2019

A beauty must-have for the sun!

Even though its a polar vortex in Alberta, I still spend a lot of time outside and was happy to receive this Vichy Sport Sunscreen. My struggle is that I don't always love how white, thick and greasy some sunscreens are - what I noticed about this one was that there wasn't those issues at all. It's light and absorbs quickly. I spent a couple long days outside and used the sunscreen on my face, I had zero issues with burning and I also did not breakout. It does not have much of a scent either, which is great as I dislike the smell of most sunscreens. I cannot wait to use this in the summer, assuming it will hold up while sweating and swimming, etc. I highly recommend this and will be purchasing it in future. I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.

February 27, 2019

Snow Protection

I was very excited to be able to try out this product, I typically spend a lot of time outdoors, even in the winter. I recently tried this product while out at the ski hill, and it was great daytime protection. I have a history of melanoma in my family, so we pay extra attention to use sunscreen year round rather than summer months. The smell is great, I didn't find it to be over oily either. It has the perfect consistency for what I like in a sunscreen. I'd highly recommend trying!

February 06, 2019

J'ai acheté la crème solaire Idéal Soleil Sport

J'ai récemment fait l'achat du soin solaire Idéal Soleil Sport pour ma fille de 9 ans pour un voyage au Mexique. J'ai bien aimé cette crème puisqu'on peut l'appliquer sur peau mouillée ou sèche et elle résiste à l'eau et à la transpiration. C'était parfait pour ma fille qui allait souvent dans la piscine. Elle n'a eu aucun coup de soleil mais elle a quand même bronzée. Je vais définitivement le racheter pour cet été.

January 27, 2019

La meilleure crème solaire

Depuis déjà plusieurs années, Vichy et leurs crème solaire sont mes alliés pour toutes mes journée ensoleillées, je l'utilise tous les jours d'avril à octobre. Je recommande ce produit pour garder une belle peau et de belles couleurs de bronzage.

January 25, 2019

I was pleasantly pleased

Best part about it, didn't leave a greasy sweaty feeling on my skin. Most sunscreen products make me feel hotter and sweatier. Vichy sunscreen is the only sunscreen I will ever buy again.

August 21, 2018

great sun protection

i found this very creamy and light ..it went on smooth and absorbed fast.. this is not greasy or oily!!goes on clear not white so u have to rub forever to get it to absorb.only had reapply once!1 did not get sticky when i was sweaty and working outside ..love this

August 21, 2018

Lightweight SPF

I received this product free for review as part of the Product Review Club. Thanks ChickAdvisor!

Okay, lets try this again, since I accidentally posted my review for the wrong formula (all the tubes look the same!)I love Vichy as a brand, have have tried many of their products, but this one is new to my routine. Okay, so I generally avoid the sun, and as such focus more on my face SPF needs, but I do like to have a high SPF (I'm very white and burn easily) on just in case. This is a really great option as it feels super light weight, while also feeling lightly hydrating. It is easy to apply without an obnoxious white cast or heavy scent.

August 15, 2018

Best SPF

Vichy hands down makes the best SPF and I can say so after getting the chance to try the Ideal Sport SPF 60 for free through Chick Advisor! This was extremely water proof and I did not burn!

August 14, 2018

J’ai adorer

Léger et efficace je l’ai adorer je m’en suis servi pendant les vacances et je suis rester la peau légère aev c un beau bronzage mais sans coup de soleil je suis très satisfait

August 13, 2018

J'ai vraiment aimé !

J'ai vraiment aimé cette crème, pas grasse et très légère. Aucune odeur désagréable. Je la rachèterai sans hésiter! Je l'ai utilisé tous les jours depuis que je l'ai reçu. Elle s'absorde rapidement par la peau.