Vichy Idéalia Day Cream for Normal-Combination Skin Reviews

An antioxidant rich formula specifically formulated for normal to combination skin to correct first signs of aging: smoothes fine lines, boosts glow, refines pores.

August 05, 2018

I would buy this product again

I love how smooth and creamy it is. It literally glides on my face. I also love that I don’t need to use a lot so a little goes a long way. And the scent is very pleasing.

August 01, 2018

Recommandé!!!

Sans être fanatique d'une marque particulière, faut avouer que les produits Vichy gagnent à etre connus. Utilisé sur une base régulière, ils donnent des résultats après 8 jours d'utilisation.

July 31, 2018

My new favorite moisturizer

This product is made for mature or aging skin. I’m 35yrs old. My skin has been beat up. Stress, sunlight, poor food choices and all.

The consistency or texture of this cream is great. Very lightweight, not greasy and I think the scent smells very luxurious. I feel like it’s what rich people use!! Hahahah

It absorbs quite well. I feel like my skin is glowing everytime I use it.
    It is not greasy and leaves my skin moisturized and soft all day.

It is made for normal-combination skin. I have combination skin.

Thanks to Chickadvisor for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free. :)

July 28, 2018

So good!

I love everything skin care, and this is so good. The cream is a nice light weight moisturizer. It dries super fast so I can get on with my morning routine quickly. It smells lovely and not too strong or too perfumed. It leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. I have tried the Idéalia cream before and I loved it just as much. I will for sure repurchase this once it has run out.

Updated On: July 28, 2018

All opinions are my own, although I did receive this set for free.

July 26, 2018

Lightweight and effective

This cream was formulated for normal to combination skin. My skin is dry/combination, so this seemed as a suitable moisturizer for it. The cream is rich in antioxidants to smooth fine lines, refine pores and boost glow. It comes in the classic Vichy glass jar, with a mirrored top. The packaging is beautiful, and looks great on my night stand. The cream has a fresh floral fragrance and a light consistency that sinks right into skin and has an immediate hydrating effect, but it’s more rich than I thought at first. My skin feels protected and looks glowing, but not at all greasy. It keeps my skin moisturized for about 6h, so it is a great cream for my skin in the summer. I love that it doesn’t make my T-zone shiny, and it didn’t cause any breakouts.

Updated On: July 26, 2018

I have received this cream for free from Chickadvisor!

July 23, 2018

Vichy

I use this product daily for years and all I can say is that if you are looking for something to keep your skin hydrated and smooth this is the product for you. It’s affordable and makes your skin feel amazing. I highly recommend this product.

July 06, 2018

I love it!!

I love this product, when I use it I feel like boost radiance on my skin! , my skin looks very healthy , I definitely recommend it I would buy it a thousand times! I have few fine lines and this cream helps me to smooth it

2.8/5

July 01, 2018

I TRIED IT ONCE AND IM CANT SAY NOTHING NEGATIVE, REALLY, WAS HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT. DID ITS JOB KINDA, BASICALLY. I DO HAVE COMBINATION SKIN SO OVEARL ITS VERY HARD TO FIND THE PERFECT PRODUCT THATS FOR SURE

June 29, 2018

It's a good moisturizer

I really like this cream. For me the most important factor for any face cream is being lightweight and non-greasy, this cream scores high in this area - I have drier skin. This cream definitely moisturizes well with just a few dabs on the face. (I suspect this jar will last a long time). This cream has a fragrance- not strong though. What I did notice is that my overall skin appearance really hasn't changed. I don't have large pores but I do have fine lines which I don't think this cream really addressed. It's not a 'miracle cream' but it does its job keeping my face feeling soft & smooth, moisturizing without feeling greasy or smothered, and that is important to me. As for the claim of illuminating the face, its subtle and doesn't last long. It's pricey for basic functionality, think I'm paying for the pretty packaging.

June 29, 2018

Best moisturizer

I have tried so many moisturizer but this one is far the best i've used and it doesnt feel tacky on my skin and so far never had any issues on my skin. I will continue using it and recommend to my friends and family