Vichy Idéalia Radiance Activating Night Peeling Care Reviews

Night peeling with glycolic acid to reveal a radiant, more even complexion by morning. Gentle and effective; suitable for daily use and for sensitive skin.

March 03, 2019

Great feeling skin in the morning

I wa pleasantly surprised when I woke up in the morning and felt my skin for the first time after use . It was soft and glowing ! The price is higher to reflect the high quality product. I have been using about a week now and loving it - will deff buy again !

March 01, 2019

Peau de velours

J'ai reçu gratuitement ce produit pour essai et j'ai juste eu la chance de l'essayer une nuit mais déjà ma peau est plus radieuse et douce. Pour ce qui est de l'uniformité de mon teint je n'ai pas vraiment vu de différence mais peut-être qu'après quelques nuits je devrais commencer à voir les résultats? Je vous reviendrais avec ça.
    Sa texture est liquide, non grasse et sans parfum alors facilement applicable et agréable. Je pense que ça pourrait être un produit assez efficace mais je vous dirais ça dans quelques jours ! 😉

February 27, 2019

Love this!

I haven't used many products made by Vichy but after using this one I can say that they make high quality products. This product didn't have a scent and was easy to use. I love the bottle it comes in it's sleek and simple yet feels high end since it's made out of glass. I applied this product using a cotton ball and rubbed it on my skin. It was so easy to use. I put this product on before bed and left it overnight. In the morning my skin looked clearer, my dark spots were visibly lighter and not as noticeable. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants brighter skin and wants to get rid of their uneven pigmentation...especially dark spots as those were lighted this this product.

Thank you to Chick Advisor and Vichy for sending this product to me for free, for my honest review. I honestly love this product and will continue to use it. I found a gem. There are so many products of there that it gets confusing but this one is affordable and works great.

#gotitfree #Vichyskincare #Vichynightpeelingcare #chickadvisor

February 25, 2019

Excellent! New staple!

I have combo dry skin that is also sensitive. I used this nightly as per the instructions. I found after two weeks that my skin felt smoother and less textured. Since this doesn’t have the harsh acids of other exfoliators, I’m very happy with how my skin reacted to this. Great drugstore find. It’s a little up there in price but effective!

February 25, 2019

Mini facial every night

The best part of this is...it’s so easy!!! You just apply it every night and voila, you get brighter and more even skin the next morning! Love love love this! It’s a big bottle that’ll last awhile as well!

July 24, 2018

Very happy with the results!

This product has a very nice texture and comes in a very beautiful container.
    It contains blueberries extract and has very pleasant smell.
    This product in reached with vitamins and minerals. Gentle overnight peeling makes the skin looks young and glowing!
    After one week use - you can see good results!
    Very happy with this product!
    Can be used even for sensative skin!

July 23, 2018

I will definitely buy this product again

I use this nightly after cleansing and before serums and moisturizer. It feels very gentle on the skin , no irritation at all. I do believe it is helping with my skin texture. It has a very pleasant smell

July 04, 2018

Really love this product!

I was so happy with how effective this product is! I put it on at night after cleansing and toning my face, and in the morning my skin feels so soft and looks refreshed and all around amazing.

It absorbs very quickly into the skin and I normally apply it using a cotton pad.

Very impressed with this product and definitely think it is worth the price based on how wonderful my skin looks in the morning after I use it. I will definitely repurchase !

June 28, 2018

Radiant Skin After Only One Use

After reading reviews online, I decided to try the Vichy Idealia Peeling product. After one use, I am hooked. Its so easy to apply with a cotton pad before you go to bed and you walk up with smoother, more radiant skin.

June 27, 2018

Cleared up my skin in a week

I bought this product a week ago and it has already cleared up almost all of the clogged pores and significantly reduced the damage that had been created by older pimples that I "picked" at. I will definitely buy this again and again.