Vichy Idealia Life Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

The 1st lifeproof skin idealizer for a spectacular transformation of skin quality: fresh complexion, even skintone, refined pores and rested features.

Try it with Vichy Idéalia Skin Sleep
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

June 13, 2015

I received this product to try for free, and I am super happy about the result! I used this product for about a week now, and I am seeking amazing results! Would definitely recommend!

2.8/5

June 13, 2015

Since I started using the Vichy Idealia Life Serum I've noticed softer skin and less puffiness under my eyes. I like the scent, it's not overwhelming but just right.

June 13, 2015

I received this product # Vichy Idealia Life Serum Free from @ ChickAdvisor.com and I have to say there is no other or no comparison to this Serum by Vichy.I would put it on my face every Morning and every night before putting on my moisturizer cream and leave it on all night.In the mornings when I would wash my face I would see changes in my skin.My skin tone was more even and had a glow to it.My skin texture was hydrated and felt very smooth to the touch.I had small wrinkles at the corners of my eyes and even they were gone.This is so amazing because now I look radiant and not dull looking after using Vichy Life Serum.I have never used a product as good as this before.I have tried different Serums from different companies and never got the results like I have from using Vichy Idealia Life Serum.I told all my Family and Friends about it and everyone else I spoke to what this Serum has done for me.My skin feel hydrated and smooth now, like it has never before.I definately would recommend this product to anyone,and the best thing about it is that,I got it Free from@ChickAdvisor.com

June 13, 2015

I received the Vichy Idealia Life Serum to review as part of the Chick-Advisor Review Club. This is a product that I have been really wanting to try for a while but was worried about spending the money.

I have been using it daily for a few weeks now and I am LOVING it. It is so lightweight, absorbs quickly and it makes my skin look so radiant without looking greasy. It has some shimmer in it, but it is very subtle.

My skin has been so fussy lately and has been breaking out easily but this did not bother my skin at all. If anything, it made it look healthier than it has in years. In the day time I wear this alone as I find it quite moisturizing by itself. I just add a SPF cream if I am going out.

It should be noticed the the Idealia Life Serum does have a scent for those who have issues with scents or prefer unscented. I enjoy the smell and don't find it too overwhelming at all.

The Vichy Idealia Life Serum will be a product that I will be purchasing in the future. It has been working so well for me that I don't mind paying the higher price. I would recommend it to others.

June 13, 2015

I received this product through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I used it in conjunction with the Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep cream. I really like the pump packaging and it is a beautiful bottle. I applied the skin in the morning following washing my face. One pump was plenty to cover my whole face. It is pretty thin and easy to spread and absorbs very quickly into my skin. I did not use any other moisturizer besides this for the trial period. I applied primer and foundation on top of the serum. My skin stayed moisturized all day and there was no cracking or creasing whatsoever. Without makeup, I feel like my skin tone looks more even and definitely feel smoother and more moisturized. The pores around my nose also appear to be smaller and less visable. I really enjoyed using this as my daily moisturizer. The price is a bit high for a university student but a little goes a long way and I think it would be worth it to save up for another bottle.

June 13, 2015

I was given the #VichyIdealiaLifeSerum for free as a companion product for the new Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep from ChickAdvisor to test and review. With a retail value of $111, (for both together) this was an amazing opportunity! The Life Serum was a bonus surprise!

I used the Life Serum in conjunction with the Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep. I used the Skin Sleep at bedtime and the Life Serum in the morning. It was so nice to put this serum on my face every day. It soaked right into my skin and was light to the touch. I couldn't even tell that I was wearing anything on my face!

After using for 3 weeks, I have much softer and smoother skin. The skin tone has evened out and looks brighter! Using both products together has made me look younger than I did before my first application! I've also noticed the pores around my nose have gotten smaller as well!

I am posting a picture so you can see the difference 22 days made. Will I buy this again? I'd like to - it's a bit out of my budget, but a little goes a long way, so the bottle will last for a long time. This alone will make it easier to spend the money on this product. I'm so glad I got to participate in this product testing campaign. I am happy to say that #vichyworksforme !

June 13, 2015

I was extremely excited to find out that I was going to receive Vichy Idealia Life Serum for free to test & review as a companion product for the new Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep gel-balm, which was also sent to me to test & review from ChickAdvisor free of charge! With a combined retail value of $111 CAD, this was an incredible product testing opportunity that I am so pumped to be a part of! Can we just take a second to address how adorable the pink gift box is that ChickAdvisor sent these products in! Such a nice touch!
    Vichy claims that this product will provide a fresh complexion, even skin tone, refined pores and rested features. So, I began using the serum immediately upon its arrival, and have been using it twice a day for two weeks now. I was astonished when after only 4 days of using this product, I was already noticing a dramatic reduction in the size of the pores in my T-zone. It caught my eye because I have one very large pore on my cheek that must have had a very large blockage at some point and no matter what I do it will not close or get smaller. On day 4 of using this serum, that especially large pore had shrunk down to a normal size. My pores have begun to get larger with age and this is the only product I've ever used that has reduced their size, and in only 4 days!? I was beyond ecstatic! I have certainly noticed that my skin is much softer and more hydrated since using this serum, and my complexion is beginning to appear more even with less dark spots.
    This product comes in a gorgeous pink and silver ombre bottle with a pump that makes it easy to control how much product comes out. I noticed that the product has a pink-pearly sheen when I pumped it onto the back of my hand, I read afterwards on vichy.ca that the serum is also a radiance primer which is enriched with golden and red pearls that leave your skin glowing. Not shiny, but radiant!
    This product is scented, it has a light rose or floral fragrance which to be honest kind of threw me off at first because I have sensitive skin and fragrance tends to break me out. However, this product is intended for all skin types, even sensitive skin. It is also hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and paraben-free which is very favorable in a skincare product.
    Overall, I'm in love with this product. I have been recommending it to my family and brought it along with me when I went to visit my mother so she could try it out for herself (she loved it, by the way!).
    I personally don't believe there is any affordable serums available that even come close to Vichy's, I am beyond sold on this product and I will be running to the store to repurchase it the second I run out! Thank you Vichy & ChickAdvisor for introducing me to my new must-have skincare product!

June 13, 2015

I absolutely LOVE Vichy Idealia Life Serum! This formula is so lightweight that it feels like I have nothing on my skin at all. After using it for just a few days, I noticed my pores were smaller, my complexion looked more even, and my skin was less red, and a lot less oily.

I am very impressed with this! Definitely recommend it, and will definitely be buying this again!

June 13, 2015

I recieved this product through the Product Review Club for free (thanks Chick Advisor!) and alongside the Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep Repair Night Gel-Balm, this was my favorite serum I've worn so far. It works great under my make-up and since my skin tends to be so dry, it left my skin feeling hydrated.
    I loved how this serum helps to improve skin affected by stress, overexposure to sun (which will come in handy this season), and an unbalanced diet. What's not to love??

June 13, 2015

I am so glad that I was able to try this out! It will now be part of my daily routine! Highly recommended!