Vichy Idealia Life Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

The 1st lifeproof skin idealizer for a spectacular transformation of skin quality: fresh complexion, even skintone, refined pores and rested features.

Try it with Vichy Idéalia Skin Sleep
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

June 16, 2015

I received Vichy Idealia Life Serum to try for Free through Chick Advisor. The LifeProof Skin Idealizer was so rich and creamy. A little goes a long way, combining it with the Repair Night Gel-Balm it made my face feel like I was many years younger. It moisturized and it seamed to make my face feel fresh all day long! I only wish it was a bit less money as it is not something I can afford to use as a routine.

June 16, 2015

I was lucky enough to be chosen to try Vichy Idelia Skin Sleep, which also came with a bottle of Vichy Idealia life serum.

One pump was enough for coverage for my whole face. I liked the way it made my skin feel silky and moisturized. I do feel like my skin feels more soft and moisturized since I started using this product. I did not notice a difference in how my pores looked. I have used it for just over a week and will continue using it, to see if using it for a longer period of time makes more of a difference.

June 16, 2015

Vichy Idealia Life Serum has a lightweight, non greasy formula which absorbs quickly into skin, making it ideal for use as a part of a daytime routine as well as nighttime. I was pleasantly surprised that it left a slight sheen on my skin which made it glow a bit too. I would consider repurchased this Serum once I run out of this bottle.

Note: I received this product for free to review, and have used it for the last two weeks.

June 16, 2015

I received this product free to review from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

I absolutely love this product. Prior to using this I had been using Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster. I was using this because I wanted the vitamin c to help fade my few acne scars and therefore even out my overall complexion.

This Vichy serum is rich compared to the Ole Henriksen one. While Ole Henriksen is a gel like formula, the Vichy is more of a cream. It is thicker and spreads easier which I like. My skin feels extremely soft and smooth, and the scent is light, floral and refreshing but not overwhelming. My skin has a nice radiant look to it which is all I am ever after with my skin care products.

I do not notice it helping to fade my acne scars but the overall appearance of my skin is so lovely that I am willing to overlook this. I had some problems with the companion product, Vichy's Idealia Skin Sleep -- it was a bit too heavy for my skin and caused me to break out -- however the serum on it's own is great. I used it without the Skin Sleep product for a few days and my skin started to clear up. The packaging says it is appropriate for sensitive skin and I have to say that I agree with this given that my skin liked the serum but not the balm.

It even extends the use of my regular facial lotion as very little is needed over top of the serum. The serum can be used day and night and I feel that my skin really did benefit from using it regularly. Overall I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, especially those with sensitive skin who have struggled to find appropriate serums in the past.

June 16, 2015

I received this product through Chickadvisor's product review club, and I love the way this product not only makes my skin feel and looks. It also smells great, it's not too fragrant though. This light weight serum, allows me to apply make up much easier to my skin and I've noticed better tone and less scaring.

Updated On: July 12, 2016

over a year later, and I really love it still. It adds a glowly effect to my skin and looks great under foundation and tinted moisturizer. And it feels light weight and has a great scent which is not over powering.

June 16, 2015

This daytime serum was sent to me to try from the Product Review Club for free. It is an amazing peoduct and used in the daytime under your makeup. My skin was noticeably hydrated only after 2 days use. After 10 days my skin looked much healthier. I recommend this product for others. It was a nice texture and scent.

June 16, 2015

I received the Idealia Life Serum as an added bonus with the Skin Sleep for free. This serum goes on feeling very light and very little is needed to cover the entire face. I used this product in the morning under my moisturizer, it did make my skin feel smoother, but beyond that I did not notice any other positive differences in my skin. I am undecided as to whether I would purchase this product again or if the price point reflects the results and would be able to honestly recommend the product to others, although results may vary with different people.

June 16, 2015

When i got This in the mail I did as it said and put both this and the Idealia Skin Sleep on at night time, The next day I had a big breakout, So I had to stop using both products for a few days, when I started to reuse this I used it only in the morning, I only need to apply very little as it goes a long way, It leaves my skin feeling fresh and bright so far that is the only thing it has done, For the high price that it costs I might purchase it in the future if i have more benefit from it.

June 16, 2015

I love the Vichy Idealia Life Serum! I've been using it on and off for 2 years now and it is one of my all time favourite, I just wish it was a little more affordable! It leaves my skin feeling so great and smooth! I always feel like I look more refreshed when I use it. It smells great, applies easily and gives me great skin, what more can you ask for really!?!? seriously my skin seems firmer and more even with the Vichy Idealia Life Serum. I will definitely purchase it again

June 16, 2015

I recieved this to try for free.

I cannot compare this product to anything as I've never used this type of product before.

It works pretty well. I find I only look a bit stressed/fatigued as compared to how stressed I usually look.

My skin appears more even with better looking pores as well.

As with other Vichy products it has a nice subtle scent that I find pleasant.

All in all a very good product if a bit pricey for me. Though I must say I would buy it as an indulgence.

Definitely recommended!