4.1/5
Vichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist Anti-Aging Cream Reviews

September 12, 2020

love it!

this thick and rich creamy is beautiful. it goes on smooth without stickiness and my face feels so soft and supple after application. I put it on at night before bed and feels great when i wake up...not dry or tight. price is reasonable for the quality and a little goes a long way. i have recently added this product with other vichy night creams in my collection and rotate them every 2-3 days but this one is fast becoming my favourite go-to cream.

June 13, 2020

Perfect winter moisturizer

While the aesthetic of the packaging is nothing special, the weight of it is very luxurious. I find the scent nice, and subtle enough that it doesn’t linger or irritate my sensitive skin. I like the thick, creamy texture of the cream. At first I was concerned it may be a little greasy when applied, but it melts into my skin very easily.

Right from the beginning this made my skin feel soft, smooth and hydrated. It’s definitely not the most hydrating moisturizer I’ve used, but it does the job and I love the finish it gives my skin.

I wanted to use this product as long as possible to see whether or not it achieved any of the results it claims. While fine lines are not a concern of mine, so it’s hard to truly judge the anti-aging properties, my skin does feel slightly firmer. The other claim is that it evens skin tone, which is a big concern of mine, and I can’t say I’ve noticed any improvements so far.

At a price point of $60 I’m not sure I’ll rush to re-purchase this, but I am very happy to have received it! Overall a really great product.

January 30, 2020

Amazing product! 10/10 would reccomend to a friend

I love this product, at first, I was skeptical because of the price. After using it for a few months, I will never go back. It makes your skin feel like velvet, and look bright and hydrated!

January 30, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love love love

I have been been a faithful Vichy user for about seven years and am always looking for their newest magic...I’m not exaggerating when I say this stuff is magic. I have a few deep wrinkles along the bridge of my nose and this stuff plumps then out so you don’t even know they are there. Over time I have noticed the wrinkles are actually getting smaller. I love this product my favourite so far.

November 12, 2019

Vichy Lif Activ

It leaves an appearance of healthy and radiant skin instantly, and I could notice immediately, the skin benefits from its ingredients and improves its quality visibly. It leaves a silky texture on the skin, a porcelain skin effect without shine or greasy sensation. It's a delight!

1.8/5

September 22, 2019

does not live up to the hype

received a sample of this product and it was a) not enough to be able to tell if it worked or not. b) did not find that it made any difference at all

September 16, 2019

a great product

i really liked this, it was pretty thick though so it will depend how you like a cream, i used it at night so i dont know how it sits under make up, i have found it has helped a little with repairing my scarring while i am micro needling

September 03, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Love this product

I’ve been looking for a lightweight collagen based moisturiser that is absorbed quickly and works for my sensitive skin that doesn’t cost a ridiculous amount and I think I’ve found it. Unlike others I’ve tried it smells good too and my skin feels great.

August 31, 2019

Blurs wrinkles

I received a sample sachet and Im already looking for some on sale! I was really surprised that it actually visibly worked and I could instantly see the effect on my forehead lines. Lines seemed blurred and skin texture looked smoother. Ive used it overnight and my skin looked the same when I woke up as when I put the cream on. The texture of the cream is creamy and not too thick, I probably wouldn't use it when its hot and I know I might sweat as it would be a waste of the cream.
    The fragrance is a bit strong but fades after awhile and the price is pretty high but since it actually works for me I think the price is worth it but still worth finding on special. I hope they never change this formulation!

July 27, 2019

Amazing

This is the best collagen cream ever. I love all Vichy products, this in special. My face looks so shine and smooth. The only problem is the smell, it's kind strong, but it really does the job. I recommend it.