4.1/5
Vichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist Reviews

July 23, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Awesome!!!

This is an amazing product. I will definitely purchase again. My skin has rally started to change for the better. The fine lines are diminishing the crows get are gone. All in all i lover this product!

June 25, 2019

Fiodt product

Good product, easy to apply and kept skin moist for the whole day. Skin feels very soft after application. Could be that my skin is too dry, it did came shedding off my face a few hours after applying. Howevery skin did stay moist for the day. Overall, still a great product to buy.

June 25, 2019

I'm in LOVE with Vichy LiftActiv Collagen Specialist

The formula is thick and rich and just feels lovely when you apply to your face. It also has a lovely scent and is gentle on your skin. I've already noticed small improvements to the fine lines around my eyes after two weeks. The packaging is visually appealing and the product comes in a glass jar. I would recommend this and will definitely be purchasing another jar when I run out.

June 20, 2019

Something that works on that chin

With only a sample its difficult to say how well this works over time, but it was suprisingly effective with just one use. A warning..if you have sensitive skin, really do test somewhere that is not your face. I found that it did sting a little, like mint might, but my chin did seem to be less "double" and more firm than it did before, which is the first time i have found a product that worked in that area. I will definitely try this again to see if it works long term.

June 18, 2019

Felt good on my skin!

It's difficult to review this type of products value & effectiveness after one try. I tried the sample I was sent yesterday evening, it felt good on my skin, almost already tightening just a bit. A nice skin cream smell. And most of all, not sticky, it dried quickly. And my face & neck still felt kinda fresh when I woke up this morning. Could very well be my next night cream!

June 13, 2019

Works right away

At first I thought the cream was going to be too thick for my face, but it smoothed out and dried quickly. My face felt amazing instantly. That was just one day. Can’t wait to see after a couple weeks.

0.5/5

April 25, 2019

save your money ladies

Fell for the ad saying Vichy is Canada's #1 selling face cream...it should say 1 time buyers club..I paid $60.00 for a smelly "gummy" cream for my face. So disappointed in myself for falling for false promises

April 21, 2019

I love this product

I bought this product to complement the Liftactiv vitamin C skin corrector that I purchased. The product is not greasy at all, unlike the other products I've tried. I woke up the following day feeling refreshed.
    After about two weeks, I saw some visible improvement on my face. I feel like a goddess reborn ... two thumbs up!!!

April 17, 2019

Amazing results in first week

I ran out of my normal livtactiv day moisturizer and decided to lick this new one up. It's been 1 week and although I dont see huge changes at this time I am very happy with it. Very thick cream, smells great and makes skin feel amazing. Looking forward to using this and seeing long term benefits.

April 07, 2019

This product is amazing

I've tried this product for about 2 weeks before i decided if it's worthed or not! I definitely would buy again. This product absorbs pretty quick leaving my skin soft and not oily at all. I love it as a night cream as it does dry fast and gives my face good nutrients to work in while I sleep. I do have really fine lines on my forehead and I did see a little difference after 2 weeks. I love it, especially when i feel my skin is oily as it just gives it a moist and doesn't over do it.