4.1/5
Vichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist Reviews

November 12, 2019

Vichy Lif Activ

It leaves an appearance of healthy and radiant skin instantly, and I could notice immediately, the skin benefits from its ingredients and improves its quality visibly. It leaves a silky texture on the skin, a porcelain skin effect without shine or greasy sensation. It's a delight!

1.8/5

September 22, 2019

does not live up to the hype

received a sample of this product and it was a) not enough to be able to tell if it worked or not. b) did not find that it made any difference at all

September 16, 2019

a great product

i really liked this, it was pretty thick though so it will depend how you like a cream, i used it at night so i dont know how it sits under make up, i have found it has helped a little with repairing my scarring while i am micro needling

September 03, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Love this product

I’ve been looking for a lightweight collagen based moisturiser that is absorbed quickly and works for my sensitive skin that doesn’t cost a ridiculous amount and I think I’ve found it. Unlike others I’ve tried it smells good too and my skin feels great.

August 31, 2019

Blurs wrinkles

I received a sample sachet and Im already looking for some on sale! I was really surprised that it actually visibly worked and I could instantly see the effect on my forehead lines. Lines seemed blurred and skin texture looked smoother. Ive used it overnight and my skin looked the same when I woke up as when I put the cream on. The texture of the cream is creamy and not too thick, I probably wouldn't use it when its hot and I know I might sweat as it would be a waste of the cream.
    The fragrance is a bit strong but fades after awhile and the price is pretty high but since it actually works for me I think the price is worth it but still worth finding on special. I hope they never change this formulation!

July 27, 2019

Amazing

This is the best collagen cream ever. I love all Vichy products, this in special. My face looks so shine and smooth. The only problem is the smell, it's kind strong, but it really does the job. I recommend it.

July 23, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Awesome!!!

This is an amazing product. I will definitely purchase again. My skin has rally started to change for the better. The fine lines are diminishing the crows get are gone. All in all i lover this product!

June 25, 2019

Fiodt product

Good product, easy to apply and kept skin moist for the whole day. Skin feels very soft after application. Could be that my skin is too dry, it did came shedding off my face a few hours after applying. Howevery skin did stay moist for the day. Overall, still a great product to buy.

June 25, 2019

I'm in LOVE with Vichy LiftActiv Collagen Specialist

The formula is thick and rich and just feels lovely when you apply to your face. It also has a lovely scent and is gentle on your skin. I've already noticed small improvements to the fine lines around my eyes after two weeks. The packaging is visually appealing and the product comes in a glass jar. I would recommend this and will definitely be purchasing another jar when I run out.

June 20, 2019

Something that works on that chin

With only a sample its difficult to say how well this works over time, but it was suprisingly effective with just one use. A warning..if you have sensitive skin, really do test somewhere that is not your face. I found that it did sting a little, like mint might, but my chin did seem to be less "double" and more firm than it did before, which is the first time i have found a product that worked in that area. I will definitely try this again to see if it works long term.