4.1/5
Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Day Cream Reviews

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

Immediately: Blur - Instantly smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Brightens complexion.
Until Evening: Stimulate - Skin looks plumped. Features appear younger and more rested.
Over Time: Correct - Deep wrinkles are visibly smoothed. Skin looks firmer.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

July 17, 2016

I received the product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I have been using it along with the serum and night cream. The cream has a nice light texture and a pleasant smell. My skin does feel a lot softer from using the products but I can't say it looks any more youthful! I also found that although it was for normal/combination skin I was getting a shiny t-zone area. Overall it was a nice moisturizer but the big disadvantage for me is that is doesn't have any SPF and so I would not likely purchase it again as I prefer a day cream with SPF.

July 17, 2016

Bon produit!

Crème très hydratante. Ma peau parait plus lisse, fraîche et reposée. J'adore sa fragrance très subtile. J'ai vraiment adopté cette crème de jour.

July 16, 2016

I received this product free and it is amazing! I was worried that it was going to be too heavy for my skin but it isn't. I have been using it in conjunction with the serum and the night cream. They absorb quickly and have great scents! I will definitely use all these products again!

July 15, 2016

I love the way this cream makes my skin feel. It is very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling velvety soft.
    Works on fine lines, lifts the skin and brings a healthy glow. I use it together with the Vichy Liftactiv-serum, it works great for my skin.

2.8/5

July 15, 2016

I received the Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Day Cream to try for the past month. I like that the cream is light weight and does not leave a greasy feel. The product did not make any noticeable difference to my skin.

New Brunswick, Canada

I was selected to participate in the Vichy Super Panel! I received the Vichy Anti-Aging (Wrinkles & Loss of Firmness) Routine. This cream is step 2 of a 2 step process. First step is to apply a serum to your face and then let that dry ( which it dries fast ) ; then you apply this day cream to your face right after your step 1 serum dries. These two products combined is a fantastic combo. Definitely life changing! It makes your skin tighter and lifts it. Which hydrating it perfectly. I do believe it fights again wrinkles and has anti-aging ingredients in it as well so is an all around good cream to be applying to your face !! I use it on my face and neck and my skin feels so amazing again ! Made my skin extremely soft again which I have dearly missed !!!

July 14, 2016

Let me start by saying that I am 44 years old and I have always used the same moisturizer for morning that I use for night so this was a nice little experiment pour moi. I tested the VICHY LIFTACTIV SUPREME DAY CREAM in conjunction with the VICHY LIFTACTIV SERUM 10 SUPREME. I waited at least 5 - 10 minutes to apply the cream after the serum as to give the products time to work independently. I did find that the day cream was a bit milky however it did not affect how easy it was to apply. It was very light weight and a little went a long way. I looked fresh and wide awake soon after applying it. Wrinkles and marionette lines were visibly reduced after just a couple weeks ! Now to be completely honest I am not sure if its because I used both products together or if it was one product working more than the other but I feel rejuvenated every morning !!! I look younger and my skin has never felt smoother than it does today.
    I would highly recommend VICHY'S LIFTACTIV SUPREME DAY CREAM to those fighting them pesky wrinkles and those who like to feel alive at daybreak. Its worth every penny !!!

July 14, 2016

Super bonne crème de jour ! S'étend bien,sent bon,remplit bien ses promesses et même plus ! Ma peau est rajeunit, bien hydratée et lisse ! J'adore je vous la recommande !

July 14, 2016

I have used his for nearly a month now. I am quite impressed with the product. I will be switching to this brand for my daily care. very hydrating....feels terrific

July 14, 2016

This cream is step 2 of a 2 step process. You apply a serum to your face and then let that dry ( which it dries fast ) ; then you apply this day cream to your face right after your step 1 serum dries. These two products combined is a fantastic combo. And is definitely life changing! It makes your skin tighter and lifts it. Which hydrating it perfectly. I do believe it fights again wrinkles and has anti-aging ingredients in it as well so is an all around good cream to be applying to your face !! I use it on my face and neck and my skin feels so amazing again ! Made my skin extremely soft again which I have dearly missed !!!