4.1/5
Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Day Cream Reviews

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

Immediately: Blur - Instantly smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Brightens complexion.
Until Evening: Stimulate - Skin looks plumped. Features appear younger and more rested.
Over Time: Correct - Deep wrinkles are visibly smoothed. Skin looks firmer.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 14, 2016

Let me start by saying that I am 44 years old and I have always used the same moisturizer for morning that I use for night so this was a nice little experiment pour moi. I tested the VICHY LIFTACTIV SUPREME DAY CREAM in conjunction with the VICHY LIFTACTIV SERUM 10 SUPREME. I waited at least 5 - 10 minutes to apply the cream after the serum as to give the products time to work independently. I did find that the day cream was a bit milky however it did not affect how easy it was to apply. It was very light weight and a little went a long way. I looked fresh and wide awake soon after applying it. Wrinkles and marionette lines were visibly reduced after just a couple weeks ! Now to be completely honest I am not sure if its because I used both products together or if it was one product working more than the other but I feel rejuvenated every morning !!! I look younger and my skin has never felt smoother than it does today.
    I would highly recommend VICHY'S LIFTACTIV SUPREME DAY CREAM to those fighting them pesky wrinkles and those who like to feel alive at daybreak. Its worth every penny !!!

July 14, 2016

Super bonne crème de jour ! S'étend bien,sent bon,remplit bien ses promesses et même plus ! Ma peau est rajeunit, bien hydratée et lisse ! J'adore je vous la recommande !

July 14, 2016

I have used his for nearly a month now. I am quite impressed with the product. I will be switching to this brand for my daily care. very hydrating....feels terrific

July 14, 2016

This cream is step 2 of a 2 step process. You apply a serum to your face and then let that dry ( which it dries fast ) ; then you apply this day cream to your face right after your step 1 serum dries. These two products combined is a fantastic combo. And is definitely life changing! It makes your skin tighter and lifts it. Which hydrating it perfectly. I do believe it fights again wrinkles and has anti-aging ingredients in it as well so is an all around good cream to be applying to your face !! I use it on my face and neck and my skin feels so amazing again ! Made my skin extremely soft again which I have dearly missed !!!

July 14, 2016

Really enjoy how this is such a rich cream but yet it sinks into your skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. My skin felt plumped and my makeup glided on. The results are real with this line of products. I received this at no charge for review but this product is one I will repurchase.

July 14, 2016

Thank you ChickAdvisor and Vichy for this opportunity! I do not usually invest a great deal of money in myself as I have kids and spend on them haha but I will be from now on. I am in love with the whole Vichy LiftActiv line. My skin hasnt felt this soft and firm in years and I plan to continue using these products forever!

July 14, 2016

I was thrilled to be a part of the Vichy Super Panel with the Vichy Anti-Aging Routine, wrinkles and loss of firmness! Goodness knows I needed it, aging really sucks and takes a toll on your skin! After applying the serum and seeing the instant results I applied this day cream and the results just got better! It added so much moisture to my face yet didn't make it feel greasy! It gave me a good 10 years back on my face! My problem areas, eyes, forehead and around the mouth are no longer a problem. The wrinkles and fine lines are so reduced they are barely noticeable anymore! My face looks and feels softer and younger it's absolutely radiant and glowing! Along with the looks it has done wonders for my self confidence now I feel like people are looking at me not just my wrinkles! Thank you Chick Advisor and Vichy for the wonderful opportunity! I have bragged and boasted and recommended this to all my friends and will definitely be buying this!!

July 13, 2016

I was thrilled to try this for free from ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. The cream has a wonderful light fresh scent and is rich but not greasy or heavy. It goes on smoothly and makes my skin feel soft. It didn't notice a difference in my fine lines but I did notice that my skin was firmer. I do wish that it had some sort of spf in it.

July 13, 2016

j ai jamais été une femme qui me mettait de la crème de jour ou de nuit c est une routine que je devrai faire car j aime bcp le résultat que la crème fait sur ma peau

July 13, 2016

I received this product courtesy of the Chickadvisor program and was quite excited to try it out of the box. My first impression of the packaging was it was quite a hefty sized bottle and the scent was pleasing. The cream however was thicker than I would have preferred which felt a little thick applying it first thing in the morning. I feel an added bonus to this product would be to create an spf version of it as I don't like having to apply a secondary/tertiary product in the form of a sunscreen in addition to a moisturizer. I used this in conjunction with the Liftactive serum and night cream. Though I liked the serum, I did not much care of the Day cream and Night cream because of its thickness. I felt it made me break out a bit which I don't normally do even when I switch amongst different brands of moisturizers.