4.1/5
Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Day Cream Reviews

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

Immediately: Blur - Instantly smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Brightens complexion.
Until Evening: Stimulate - Skin looks plumped. Features appear younger and more rested.
Over Time: Correct - Deep wrinkles are visibly smoothed. Skin looks firmer.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

August 17, 2016

very rich and nourishing. I loved the smell and the feel all through the night. I notice with a lot of other night creams they can feel thick and by morning you feel like you have a pound of grease on your face. That is definitely not the case with this night cream. Would I recommend it to my friends? Absolutely! Would I go out of my way to tell others about it that I may not have a close relationship with? Yep!

3.2/5

August 16, 2016

The day cream is nice and soft and has a pleasant scent, not too strong. It works very well as a base before you put on your makeup for the day as well.

August 16, 2016

I'm gonna be honest, day creams aren't really my thing. I have combination skin and the areas that are dry - are REALLY dry! On the other end of the spectrum the areas that are oily, ugh, might as well call me a grease ball. That being said, I couldn't use this cream on the oily areas, it just exasperated what is already a problem but when I used it as more of a targeted zone treatment (on the dry areas) it was incredible! It gave me enough hydration in those areas to take alot of the dryness away and I love the way that it feels. Soft, smooth, I'd almost say silky.

August 16, 2016

This product is great even for the summer months. It does not feel heavy and has a great mild fragrance that I like. It has made my skin softer and has helped in the blemishes on my face. I will continue using it and recommend it to everyone.

August 16, 2016

I really like this cream. I really love the scent of the cream. After application, I feel immediate smoothiness. I have a combination skin so I don't like to hydrate my skin too much without fear of breaking out. This cream claims to be hydrating as well and I can honestly say that it works great on my skin. My skin feel hydrated, but it's not oily. But what seems to be working awesone is that my puffy bags under mmy eyes seems to diminish too.
    So... Love it!

August 13, 2016

A very rich day cream that is super moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling nourished and smooth. I'd recommend this more to be used during the winter as it's so hydrating or when your skin needs a hydration boost. Again, i'd prefer to see this in a pump bottle where the product isn't exposed to air. Other than that, fantastic product. I noticed my skin was a lot more hydrated and youthful!

August 12, 2016

Thick texture absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue behind, it's also very moisturizing & leaves skin softer, smoother, and radiant, my fine lines look thinner and more filled in.
    Vichy Supreme LiftActiv Day Cream For Normal To Combination Skin has a thick, but fast absorbing texture that hydrates skin for hours, leaving it softer, smoother, and radiant.
    Amazingly effective!

August 12, 2016

I really enjoyed this product. The cream was very lovely on my face not greasy and made my skin smooth. I really loved the smell not too purfumy (if that's a word) just a nice hint of a smell. The packaging was very pretty. I would definitely purchase this product if I could get it on sale.

August 11, 2016

It was great it made my face feel so smooth . All of my friends told me what a differents in my skin . I cant thank you enough for letting me try this . I love the way my skin feel and it makes me feel very good about myself

August 11, 2016

I really love this product. It has a lovely fragrance and a great texture. It is really easy to apply. My skin feels so soft and smooth since I have been using this product! Vichy LiftActiv Supreme is a wonderful day cream and I would highly recommend it!!