4.1/5
Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Day Cream Reviews

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

Immediately: Blur - Instantly smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Brightens complexion.
Until Evening: Stimulate - Skin looks plumped. Features appear younger and more rested.
Over Time: Correct - Deep wrinkles are visibly smoothed. Skin looks firmer.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 12, 2016

Thick texture absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue behind, it's also very moisturizing & leaves skin softer, smoother, and radiant, my fine lines look thinner and more filled in.
    Vichy Supreme LiftActiv Day Cream For Normal To Combination Skin has a thick, but fast absorbing texture that hydrates skin for hours, leaving it softer, smoother, and radiant.
    Amazingly effective!

August 12, 2016

I really enjoyed this product. The cream was very lovely on my face not greasy and made my skin smooth. I really loved the smell not too purfumy (if that's a word) just a nice hint of a smell. The packaging was very pretty. I would definitely purchase this product if I could get it on sale.

August 11, 2016

It was great it made my face feel so smooth . All of my friends told me what a differents in my skin . I cant thank you enough for letting me try this . I love the way my skin feel and it makes me feel very good about myself

August 11, 2016

I really love this product. It has a lovely fragrance and a great texture. It is really easy to apply. My skin feels so soft and smooth since I have been using this product! Vichy LiftActiv Supreme is a wonderful day cream and I would highly recommend it!!

August 11, 2016

I was lucky enough to be selected to try this product for free buy I am now in love and can never go back! This day cream is rich and thick and make s your face feel wonderful. It feels cool on your skin and easily absorbs in to leave your face feeling soft and smooth.

August 10, 2016

Supreme day cream is a high quality product.
    I found that it gave no irritation to my sensitive (fair and freckled) skin.
    The cream absorbs well and feels soft, not greasy when applying.
    The jar is very attractive and there is no unpleasant odour.
    My skin feels soft all day, even in this humid weather.
    My face looks brighter and clearer. I have had compliments from others saying I look younger.
    I would recommend this cream to anyone looking to brighten their skin and minimize fine lines.

August 10, 2016

First of all I like that this cream is suitable for sensitive skin. Or on mine anyway. I am usually loyal to one brand with face cream Because I like to stick with what works on my skin. But this cream is pretty special and I love the smell and smoothness. Only complaint - I like an SPF in my day cream. Otherwise perfect score. Full disclosure, I got this to trial but I'm an honest reviewer.

August 10, 2016

Thanks ChickAdvisor for the review opp of Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Day Cream. Very smooth, absorbs relatively quickly-skin feels more hydrated and soft. Non greasy feeling but if you use too much can feel heavy. Noticed positive improvement of skin appearance - lass defined lines and no dryness at all! Good product for good results!

August 10, 2016

I like that the day cream was light enough to also apply sunscreen. Skin felt nicely moisturized. Scent was not overpowering. Price point may deter me from making this my new "go-to" day cream.

August 10, 2016

I received this as part of the Chick Advisor Club! I love Vichy products and this cream is good! I love the way my skin looked after using this product. Since I started using it, my complexion has improved. It is smooth, the clarity is better and lines are softened. I would definitely purchase this product.