4.1/5
Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Day Cream Reviews

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

Immediately: Blur - Instantly smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Brightens complexion.
Until Evening: Stimulate - Skin looks plumped. Features appear younger and more rested.
Over Time: Correct - Deep wrinkles are visibly smoothed. Skin looks firmer.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 21, 2019

Too strong smelling

I got a sample of this to try and I'm glad that I did because I would not purchase this again. I am not too fond of the smell, I find it very strong. However it does make my skin feel soft! SO it really depends on you. I usually use products that are lighter in smell and use more natural ingredients.

January 27, 2019

Love love love

I adore this brand! It’s an oldie but goodie. I am glad this brand is becoming more and more innovative. The price is reasonable. Love it. Certainly recommend it.

January 10, 2019

I really like this cream. I feel absolutely soft and smooth skin after using it. Best moisturizer cream ever. I have used first time Vichy but became fan of Vichy. Love it.

January 10, 2019

Best anti aging cream i have ever used.

The first great thing about this moisturizer is that it goes on smooth when applying and smoothes away the fine lines and makes the skin look plumper. I love that it's mattifying and not greasy which a lot of anti-aging creams are. It looks great under makeup without giving the extra shine. It hasn't caused any breakouts or reactions like other heavy anti-aging moisturizers do.

August 13, 2018

Vichy Liftactiv Supreme

This is my first time I have ever used Vichy or this product and I have to say I was very pleased with the results. It was not oily like I had thought it was going to be since it is specifically for dry or very dry skin. It was a light cream and you only need a bit on the finger tips to do the trick. I applied it at night before bed and began seeing results in about a week. My wrinkles became less and my skin was no longer dry.

I was a bit disappointed that I could not find instructions on the bottle or on the box though. I also had someone online mention they test on animals which I’d like to research. Until I get it clarified if they do or don’t I wouldn’t purchase it unless they can guarantee me they don’t test on animals.

March 18, 2018

I like this product

Vicky's Liftactiv supreme day cream works very well. It goes on very easy and isn't greasy. I can apply my makeup afterwards with no problem. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and has a minimal scent. I like this day cream.

January 17, 2018

Great product

I use this with the lifactiv supreme serum and they work very well together. It has a very light scent, not over powering and goes on so smooth and leaves no greasy feel behind.

January 15, 2018

Take my money!

I've been using this product alongside the night cream - this cold winter weather has left my skin crying. I've been dry, and my skin has been left feeling...parched. I was recommended to use this cream alongside the Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream, and it's worth every penny. I no longer have dry patches, and feel my skin is well moisturized. This blends well, and is great under makeup or alone. I'll be purchasing this in the future.

January 03, 2018

Girls BFF

My skin is always so dry and it’s been a struggle to find a cream that lasts all day! Not only does this day cream leave my skin feeling hydrated and plump, it’s not greasy or sticky. It smells fantastic and spreads well, and most of all leaves my skin feeling fresh:)

August 23, 2017

My go to Moisturizer

I am normal/dry, 35 years old and am just starting to show some signs of ageing.

I decided I needed to step up my skincare routine and I had a sample of this (among others) I tried creams far more expensive than this one that didn't come close to touching this one.

This cream is fast absorbing, firming, no scent, no sticky residue and it makes you actually feel moisturized, not like your skin drank it up and needs more (a lot of more expensive creams felt this way to me)