Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Night Cream Reviews

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

24 hour moisturizer that provides a lasting lifting effect. Wrinkles are visibly reduced. Skin is firmed. A look of youthfulness is restored.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Day Cream
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 26, 2016

I love this product. I found it worked very well for me. It ansorbed into my skin very quickly & very light on my face. I noticed a difference in the first week. I had no reactions to the product at all. My skin looked very refreshed in the morning. I would love to continue using it as I believe that it works.

July 26, 2016

I usually don't remember to apply face cream at night, I only used a few nights per week. The results with using the whole line balanced it out, I have noticed a difference in my skin for the better.

July 26, 2016

I had this for a few weeks now and find it is a good night cream. not oily or heavy.
    skin was healthy and refreshed looking in the morning. what more can I say?

July 26, 2016

I really like the night cream. It absorbs nicely into my skin, without ever feeling greasy. My skin was showing it's age (46 yrs) and was starting to look dull, rough and a bit saggy. After using the night cream, as well as the serum, for a month my skin now feels very smooth, looks brighter and is definitely much firmer than it was. I have sensitive skin, so I was happy to find that the cream worked great on my skin without causing any breakouts.

July 26, 2016

I really enjoy the Vichy LiftActive Supreme Night Cream. It is a nice hydrating cream that when used with the rest of the regime (lift active day cream and Serum 10 Serum) I have noticed the fin lines I am starting to develop were plumped up and really not noticeable. Works for me! I received the product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club

July 26, 2016

I absolutely loved this product ..I used it every night after washing my face .My face and neck seemed to just absorb all the nutrients and in the morning. I looked healthy and my skin was soft . Once I started the routine, it became fast and simple .

July 26, 2016

Using this with the serum my skin felt hydrated upon waking up. It did not stay greasy but my skin felt great upon wake up. Scent was not too strong and it applied easy and did not feel like a mask sitting on my skin. Would recommend this product

July 26, 2016

I used this cream with the serum and day cream and loved the results. The products have a great scent and did a great job keeping my skin hydrated and looking fresh, it also seemed to help minimize the look of the lines around my eyes! Recommend this product :)

July 26, 2016

I received my Vichy trial kit approximately 1 month ago... as always Vichy products never let me down! The smell is really nice and the texture is quite rich but believe me it doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all. After almost 1 month i can see my skin is not only moisturized but it gained back a little sparkle! I'm really looking forward to see the results in the next few weeks as i been told the skin needs at least 40 days to get used to a product! I'll keep you ladies up date! Thanks Vichy!

Saskatchewan, Canada

This night cream is just the right consistency for my mature, slightly dry skin. I use it faithfully every night after a warm bath. This absorbs easily and leaves no greasy feeling like some other night creams I have tried! I layer this cream on top of the Vichy serum. After washing my face in the morning I apply the day cream. This regimen is paying off - my skin is smooth as glass and has a glow to it. Love Vichy!