Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Night Cream Reviews

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

24 hour moisturizer that provides a lasting lifting effect. Wrinkles are visibly reduced. Skin is firmed. A look of youthfulness is restored.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Day Cream

July 26, 2016

I really like the night cream. It absorbs nicely into my skin, without ever feeling greasy. My skin was showing it's age (46 yrs) and was starting to look dull, rough and a bit saggy. After using the night cream, as well as the serum, for a month my skin now feels very smooth, looks brighter and is definitely much firmer than it was. I have sensitive skin, so I was happy to find that the cream worked great on my skin without causing any breakouts.

July 26, 2016

I really enjoy the Vichy LiftActive Supreme Night Cream. It is a nice hydrating cream that when used with the rest of the regime (lift active day cream and Serum 10 Serum) I have noticed the fin lines I am starting to develop were plumped up and really not noticeable. Works for me! I received the product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club

July 26, 2016

I absolutely loved this product ..I used it every night after washing my face .My face and neck seemed to just absorb all the nutrients and in the morning. I looked healthy and my skin was soft . Once I started the routine, it became fast and simple .

July 26, 2016

Using this with the serum my skin felt hydrated upon waking up. It did not stay greasy but my skin felt great upon wake up. Scent was not too strong and it applied easy and did not feel like a mask sitting on my skin. Would recommend this product

July 26, 2016

I used this cream with the serum and day cream and loved the results. The products have a great scent and did a great job keeping my skin hydrated and looking fresh, it also seemed to help minimize the look of the lines around my eyes! Recommend this product :)

July 26, 2016

I received my Vichy trial kit approximately 1 month ago... as always Vichy products never let me down! The smell is really nice and the texture is quite rich but believe me it doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all. After almost 1 month i can see my skin is not only moisturized but it gained back a little sparkle! I'm really looking forward to see the results in the next few weeks as i been told the skin needs at least 40 days to get used to a product! I'll keep you ladies up date! Thanks Vichy!

Saskatchewan, Canada

This night cream is just the right consistency for my mature, slightly dry skin. I use it faithfully every night after a warm bath. This absorbs easily and leaves no greasy feeling like some other night creams I have tried! I layer this cream on top of the Vichy serum. After washing my face in the morning I apply the day cream. This regimen is paying off - my skin is smooth as glass and has a glow to it. Love Vichy!

July 26, 2016

I received this beautiful cream with my product review kit from Vichy and Chickadvisor!
    I loved the serum and the day cream but im honestly not a big night cream user. I tried it a few times and it is very soft and smooth cream. It felt a touch heavier than the day cream and had the same beautiful light smell.
    It was all packaged so beautifully and and felt and looked quite lavish.
    Thank you so much to Chickadvisor and Vichy for the beautiful products to try, i was very happy with them and look forward to finishing them! And buying more!

July 26, 2016

This lightly scented night cream is not heavy nor sticky. The next day after putting it on, I feel that my skin is hydrated and I didn't had an oily face (which I usually get with other products).

2 thumbs up

July 25, 2016

The Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream came in a very attractive looking blue bottle with a twist cap. The one thing that disappointed me was that the ingredients were bit listed on the packaging . However I easily found them online. I applied the Night Cream after cleansing my face snd plying the Vichy Serum. A little solo of the night cram goes a very long way all over my face and down my neck. The product was not greasy at all and absorbed into my skin quickly without any residue or sticky feeling - eventhough the roduct itself is a quite thick white cream. The cream had no discern as be odor either which is preferable. After a few weeks if use I noticed that my face would have a subtle highlighted look in the upper cheekbone area eventhough I don't use highlighter products on my fave. I attribute it to my fave having a healthy glow even under a thin layer of powder foundation. My natural facial oils would shine through ever so slightly whereas in the past, before I started using this product, my face would look like an oil slick by the afternoon with cakey patches. But no longer the case after using this Night Cream. I feel like it has given my skin a healthier look and I look forward to keep using it as part of my nighttime routine.