Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Reviews
Ranked #29 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

2.0/5

September 23, 2017

no results

This is supposed to be a progressive anti-wrinkle and firmness correcting care. I do not have wrinkles, yet, but firmness I could use. I never saw any results in regards to make my skin feel or look firm.

July 18, 2017

Great product

I got to review this with a full size sample from Glam Sense and i am so glad i did.
    This product worked great for me. I have some fine lines but also i am prone to break outs with certain new products. This did not cause any breakouts and left my skin soft and radiant with fine lines less visible. The product was lightweight and absorbed easily and had a light pleasant odor. It did not feel greasy or heavy at all. A+
    The only thing i didnt like was that there were no directions on the container. I used this before bed after i had removed my make up

April 26, 2017

I start and finish my days with Vichy Liftactiv Supreme . It leaves skin feeling hydrated and soft. The day cream is a great primer to use before daily make up application , foundation smooths over it effortlessly. I would highly recommend Vichy Liftactiv Supreme to anyone who is seeking an excellent moisturiser.

March 04, 2017

I've been using Vichy moisturizer for about 6 years and within the last year I've noticed my skin getting dryer since I turned 50. I switched to the LiftActiv for dry skin and it's exactly what my skin wanted. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling and it absorbs wonderfully. This product is worth the money spent.

September 15, 2016

This product is great for all skin types. I am going to be 50 and I feel that this cream helps with the fine lines that have started to creep in on my face. It seeps right in when applied and makes me look radiant. I like the texture and the subtle scent. Best of all I got it free from Chick Advisor. Thank you Vichy and Chick Advisor

August 17, 2016

very rich and nourishing. I loved the smell and the feel all through the night. I notice with a lot of other night creams they can feel thick and by morning you feel like you have a pound of grease on your face. That is definitely not the case with this night cream. Would I recommend it to my friends? Absolutely! Would I go out of my way to tell others about it that I may not have a close relationship with? Yep!

August 11, 2016

I really love this product. It has a lovely fragrance and a great texture. It is really easy to apply. My skin feels so soft and smooth since I have been using this product! Vichy LiftActiv Supreme is a wonderful day cream and I would highly recommend it!!

August 02, 2016

use after the serum, my skin looks almost 10 years younger, less rinkles under and beside eyes and mouth, look more healty, i will never use other products but vichy, they are the best for my skins, i see results and thats what i need for my money !

August 01, 2016

I received this product as part of the super-powered test for the anti-aging skin density group. I would never have purchased these products on my own but now I'm not sure I can live without them. The price does seem high but these products LAST! I have definitely noticed an increase in firmness and smoothness in my skin. I wish this cream had added sunscreen but I applied some between this cream and my regular makeup with no thick or greasy feeling. It actually made my skin feel smooth and firm under my makeup.

March 28, 2016

This is a great product for all skin types. I am approaching my 40's and although this is geared to another generation, I feel that this cream brings out the best in my skin. It seeps right in when applied and makes me look radiant. I never want to wear make up with this. My skin looks that good! I like the texture and the subtle scent. The best cream I've tried from Vichy yet.