Prestige Item
Vichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Moisturizer Reviews

Good - 0

November 27, 2020

Enjoying it

This is one of my all time favorites, my holy grails. It is effective and does wonders. I wait for sales and it is worth every cent. I would recommend this product!

October 18, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

One of my fav moisturizers!

I purchased this product at Shoppers Drug Mart, which was great because I was able to earn optimum points on it. I love the way this product makes my skin feel, it doesn't leave it feeling oily and the hydration is long lasting. You do pay a bit more for this product, but I find a little goes a long way so it is worth the price because it takes awhile to finish a bottle.

September 12, 2020

I will use as daily serum

Recommended by my dermatologist to help clear up mask acne and replenish natural oils on the skin which is stripped by mask
    Finally found a daily face (cream) that works!

June 01, 2020

So moisterizing!!!!

This product was quite hydrating!! I love the pump bottle makes it super convenient to use and it did not leave a greasy feeling at all. I also appreciate that it has thermal water inside whcih is suppose to help rebalance your skin's natural microbiome and restore skin barrier. I definitely felt like this calmed down my skin. I would be careful with applying more than just a Pea size amount though since it does start to pill and get sticky if you apply too much.