Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#6 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

November 02, 2017

Tried a sample of this last week after just one use my skin was smoother. After one week use my skin is no longer dry definitely will use all winter. Great product good size bottle and only need a little . I like it's a natural product not greasy and it's not loaded with perfumes.

October 26, 2017

Great for dry skin

This goes on kind of like a gel. It spread nicely and absorbs quickly into your skin. I've noticed an improvement in my dry skin. I like it and will buy this again.

September 24, 2017

Produit Chouchou dans la salle de bain

J'ai adoré mon expérience avec le minéral 89 de Vichy #gotitfree
    Ma peau semble complètement regorger d'eau, la texture gel est agréable. Ma peau est lisse et en duo avec ma crème hydratante, la sensation reste toute la journée. Le maquillage est plus facile et dure plus longtemps

September 23, 2017

I wouldn't want to run out of this Product

I don't think I've ever used a Vichy Product I didn't benefit from yet.Vichy Mineral 89 feels like a breath of fresh Air on my skin.I love how my skin feels when I'm putting it on.Like going from Night and Day.I just put two pumps in my hand and put it all over my face with the other.It doesn't make my skin look greasy looking or feel greasy but gives it a soft smooth hydrating feeling.My skin no longer feels tight and Dry.Vichy Mineral 89 is a product I truly would recommend to anyone to try.

September 23, 2017

Belle efficacité

J'utilise ce produit maintenant avant de mettre ma crème de jour ou de nuit ou mon huile pour le visage et je trouve qu'elle fait pénétrer mes soins plus en profondeur et ma peau reste repulpée et confortable plus longtemps. j'ai aussi vu une amélioration de la texture de ma peau depuis que je l'utilise alors je le rachèterai c'est clair!

September 20, 2017

Honestly, when I first used this product I was not overly impressed but it was due to a mistake of my own - I was applying way, way too much. I was putting two full pumps on my face and the product got sticky and my skin also began to start "rolling" as if I had just exfoliated and so I stopped using it. I work at SDM in Cosmetics and I brought this up to a coworker of mine and she told me that she only used half a pump and maybe I was using too much .. and I was!! (oops). That night I only used half a pump and I was still able to thoroughly cover my entire face and neck without any stickiness and/or residue - so, this is definitely a "less is more" type of product !!
    After learning to apply it properly, I was hooked!! The next day my skin was smoother, softer and more hydrated. I was pregnant whilst I began using this product and my skin took a hard hit, this product really helped to correct my newfound redness and dryness from the hormones! It also has no scent which is great if you are an expecting like I am and cannot stand the smell of anything or if your skin is just sensitive.
    Absolutely would purchase again, I believe it was 39.99 which is not at all expensive compared to some other products out there. Also, you only need to use half a pump and so the product should last you for quite a long time when used correctly!!

September 02, 2017

Amaziiinngg

Vichy Mineral 89, une petite merveille! Je l'adore c'est mon indispensable de tout les jours

August 16, 2017

It is working!

Lately my skin has become more dry and dehydrated. The products I was using wasn't really helping anymore and I kept feeling this pulling sensation on my skin. A lady recommended this product to me and I am so glad she did. I put it on after cleansing and toning my face. Just a couple drops all over my face. The texture is quite cool, like water texture and it sort of just soaks into the skin. Then I put my other lotions on top. I am noticing a difference in my skin and it's not as dehydrated anymore. The container is cool looking, and it's not that expensive for what you're getting. Highly recommend.

August 11, 2017

Love it! Use it daily

I use this daily. I loved how it is light like a gel/water but doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or oily like other moisturizing products I have tried in the past (I am looking at you Vitamin C concentrate products). It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and I use it twice a day, at night just before bed as well.

I only wish this had sunscreen in it as well. Definitely good, I use just 2-3 pumps per use and it does leave your skin feeling refreshed. Great addition for any season.

August 05, 2017

Fabulous product

Fabulous product for my sensitive skin. Two small pumps and this product covered my whole face and neck. Goes on like a gel and absorbed quickly into the skin and has no scent. My sensitive skin loved this product and it absorbed quickly leaving my face feeling dewy and hydrated After using mineral 89 for a week my face appeared to be more hydrated and the redness on my face seemed to be reduced.