Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#4 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Great for Confused Skin

I never thought that at 45, I'd be dealing with both breakouts AND signs of aging. (The struggle is real!) Mineral 89 is perfect for my confused skin - it absorbs completely and seems to regulate the oil. After just a few days of use, I started getting comments on how heathy my skin looks. Note: two quick squirts are plenty. Quickly massage onto skin, then let it absorb.

I don't get the hype

I used this at least once a day until the whole bottle ran out, and I don't get the hype. I'm familiar with hyaluronic acid serums and was looking for an effective one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. This serum absorbs fast as described (not as fast as an essence though) and sinks into the skin. However, I felt that it left behind a layer that somehow made some gel moisturizers and primers pill off my face!

My skin was more hydrated than if I didn't use it, but I see no visible improvements over time. This is a daily, inexpensive quick fix but I will look for something different.

June 26, 2018

A good alternative to a serum

I love this product and sometimes feel I could go without my moisturiser, and do occasionally, without compromising how I feel in my 'skin'. Skin feels firmer and plumped after use.

June 25, 2018

Mineral 89 : Your new essential

This product is amazing! It really helps mosturize your skin. The texture is really nice, it's like a gel and it's very refreshing. Everytime i'm out of stock, I really see the difference on my skin, it's not as smooth as when i'm using my Mineral 89. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it.

June 24, 2018

Skin feels soft and smooth

I got this as a gift always wanted to try it bit was a little sceptical about it being mineral water. I use this in my daily routine prior to putting moisture on. Does not make your skin feel sticky absorbs into your skin quickly. i notice that my make up goes on much smoother and skin is hydrated throughout the day. You can use it alone or with a moisturizer

June 07, 2018

Wow! I am imptressed!

I loved this soothing,calming moisturizer! It leaves my skin so soft and touch-ably smooth1! I have included it in my daily care and already noticed significant change in my look!

June 02, 2018

Un vrai miracle!

Je ne peux plus m'en passé! Appliqué sous mon soin hydratant quotidien, il a considérablement diminué mes rougeurs. Ma peau est plus hydratée et repulpée.
    Je le recommande sans hésiter!

May 22, 2018

Already bought it again

Vicky 89 claims to be made with pure minerals, water. It feels so clean. Non greasy gel Everyday I use it my skin seems boosted and tighter. It has taken the place of my cream. It dries fast and doesn't leave any residue. Mineralizing thermal water. How can this not be good for your skin.

May 17, 2018

Great moisturizer for combination skin

I use this light moisturizer every day before applying makeup. It gives my combination skin a soft healthy glow and is not in any way greasy. I love he way it feels and I have never used anything that I felt so perfect on my face. It is also totally unscented too which I also love.

May 15, 2018

Ouii je le veux!!

J'ai reçu un échantillon...3 jours plus tard j'étais à la pharmacie pour l'acheter. La texture "eau-gel" est merveilleuse. Je l'aplique avant ma crème hydratante et je vois la protection qu'elle fait au visage. Elle sèche rapidement et n'est pas du tout collante. Je ne pourrai plus jamais m'en passer.