Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#4 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

2.7/5

October 03, 2019

The product is effective if you use it religiously

The serum is quite nourishing and if applied daily it does show the result. Skin feels hydrated.The product is quite expensive although i would not complain of about the effectiveness of the product.

October 02, 2019

I don't feel my skyn hydrated

I have been using it for 5 months and I don't feel my skin hydrated. I'm insisting because everyone speaks very well about the product, but I can not feel the promised effect.

October 01, 2019

Mosturazig queen

It is really help to mosturased my dry skin and also help to correct my skin tones. I use this serum at noght and morning after my skin clean. It is little expansive.

September 30, 2019

Best booster out there

I've used this skin booster for almost a year now and cant praise it enough. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my skin sticky or glossy. I use it every day in the morning and before going to bed, and my skin has never felt better than it does now. I've tried to switch to other products to see how my skin would react, but I always came back to this. I love the scent, the consistency and of course the design of the bottle

September 30, 2019

Skin loves this!

I received this product for free to test and review and wow I was totally impressed! It works great under makeup, my skin remained smooth and hydrated throughout the day! I found that this product gives my skin a healthy glow and even made my pores appear smaller! Would definitely recommend

September 17, 2019

I love this!

this is part of my daily routine morning and night. helps seal in the moisture and is not thick. A must have for anyone. A little goes a long way and a bottle lasts for a long time .

September 14, 2019

super booster!

I absolutely love this product! I use it everyday - a little really does go a long way. Sometimes I use it on it's own, and sometimes i'll mix it in with my moisturizer.
    What's great about this product is that it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily, but it does leave my skin feeling deeply hydrated.
    Knowing that winter is coming up I'm excited to have introduced this into my skincare routine, I'm sure it'll definitely help keep my skin hydrated during our harsh & dry winters.

September 01, 2019

My skin feels renewed

I love this hyaluronic acid gel, feels amazing under my moisturizer and my skins feels amazing the next morning and it feels renewed.
    I would definitely recommend it.

August 31, 2019

Very moisturising

I was in Kelowna for a few days and the summer sun there really makes my skin dry. Was so glad to try this product at the hotel and it provides immediate hydration to my skin. Love its gel texture which leaves no greasy feelings. It really helps my skin stay hydrated for long hours. Very satisfied.

August 30, 2019

A must have product!

I love how this product hydrates my skin! It is light, non greasy and absorbs really well! As the product describes, It can be applied on face, eye contour and lips, just perfect for dry skin specially in winter!

Highly recommended!