Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex for Normal-Combination Skin Reviews

Fights loss of skin density due to menopause.

April 03, 2019

I would see buying this cream many times over

I like this product since it helps smooth out my skin and take away dark circles under my eyes .VICHY NEOVADIOL COMPENSATING COMPLEX FOR NORMAL-COMBINATION SKIN has made me look about ten years younger and would tell others about it.

J'adore

J'aime énormément cette crème de Vichy car j'ai une peau mixte et cette crème hydratante est parfaitement adaptée pour ma peau car elle s'applique très bien et n'est pas grasse. Elle hydrate super bien en plus, elle sent divinement bon. Merci Vichy.
    Je recommande cette crème.

produit efficace

Je trouve ce produit très efficace car mes ridules ont semblé moins apparentes après trois semaines d'utilisation. Ma peau est plus ferme et douce. La texture est idéale et n'est p as grasse.

Ladies you need this

Ladies this is a must..my skin has never felt firmer softer and it makes your skin looks younger have a good friend now using this as she has noticed the difference almost right away.my skin looked old worn out now it's rejuvenated.i am so privileged I got to try this product.if your worried or starting to see aging signs use this product.

Tres bon produit

Superbe crème, la senteur est douce, et laisse la peau rafraichie, repulpée, douce. J ai adoré sa texture et sa légèreté, je n’hesiterais pas ´a m’en procurer une autre lors de mes prochains achats. Je la recommande fortement.

March 25, 2019

Good Cream

I received this product from Chickadvisor to try for free. This cream is light and airy. It smells pretty good. It does not leave your skin greasy. It applies easy and absorbs quickly. Makes your skin appear smoother and softer.

March 19, 2019

Like Magic!

VICHY NEOVADIOL COMPENSATING COMPLEX FOR NORMAL-COMBINATION SKIN works like magic on my 55+ combination skin. I had some dry, slightly rough patches on my cheeks and forehead, a little oily on the chin/nose and normal on forehead - so three creams for one face? No way, this little jar of COMPENSATING COMPLEX did just that - compensated! It went on smooth, a little goes a long way. It smells pretty, but not overpowering. The jar is easy to open too! I checked the price in store and it is very affordable, considering you don't need to slather this on, just a dime size works. I really noticed a difference on my neck too, much younger looking and more elasticity in my skin - especially I smile (that's when you notice it the most). I would highly recommend this product. #gotitfree #VichyloverCA @chickadvisor @vichy

À son plein maximum

J’ai adoré la texture de ce produit ainsi que l’odeur du produit qui est discret. Malheureusement pour moi le produit pour ma peau. Celle-ci est trop sèche présentement pour avoir le plein effet du produit mais cela ne m’empêche pas de l’apprecier beaucoup!

Wonderful Cream

This facial cream is beautifully scented and goes a very long way! It keeps my skin radiant and well hydrated. I use it day & night. I would highly recommend this facial cream to all my friends. Thanks Chick Advisor for letting me sample this great facial cream.

Love it!

The scent is not to strong and the coverage is fabulous, the results are fantastic. I am really impressed with this cream. Skin feels silky soft. Not oily
    I definitely will be using this product.
    I love this and would highly recommend this product to others.