Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex for Normal-Combination Skin Reviews

Fights loss of skin density due to menopause.

March 14, 2019

wow

Quel beau produit , j ai été conquise par lodeur, la texture douce et non grasse mais qui laisse un confort hydratant.vraiment un pur plaisir. Tres contente d avoir été choisie pour essayer le produit.

March 14, 2019

Soft and smooth but not for me

I tried VICHY NEOVADIOL COMPENSATING COMPLEX FOR NORMAL - COMBINATION SKIN because I got it free from VICHY & CHICK ADVISOR. I loved the smooth creamy texture and it made my skin feel smooth and soft when I put it on, unfortunately after about three days it was starting to clog my pores, so this product was not for me, I think it would be better for someone with very dry skin. I put it on a random dry patch that I had and it is now soft and smooth so it does work great just not for my face. The smell was very strong when I put it on but that goes away quickly

March 12, 2019

Maybe it turns back time, just a bit

Thanks to @ChickAdvisor I've had the chance to use some great skincare products from @VichyCanada . I was sent the Neovadiol Compensating Complex face creme to test & give my opinion on (#gotitfree from #ChickAdvisor) .

Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex is for *ahem* mature-ish skin. It's a fairly heavy creme, but despite this does absorb nicely without leaving a greasy feel. Very lightly scented as it's applied, the scent dissipates quickly. Vichy's claim is that it helps "to improve skin density and volume." I've used the product nightly now for a couple of weeks & can honestly say I'm impressed--it's not a miracle worker, but my face does look fresher & maybe even a bit more youthful. I'll take it!

March 12, 2019

Ladies this is the real deal

I am a woman of a certain age which means old enough to not ask how old I am, therefore not a newbie to the world of anti-age products. I have learned over the years to take claims from this category with a grain of salt. This one however is completely different. Not only did it do everything it claims it does it did more, and even faster than I could have expected. I am one week in to using this cream twice a day and I have more than one person tell me I glow. I also have very sensitive skin suddenly as I've aged, and though this product is scented and not all natural it is delicate enough that it had no negative effects on me. I saw improvement in fine as well as deeper lines, I saw a more even skin tone and a reduction in unevenness. Vichy you have me for life!

You deserve it

How very excited to receive and try out this Vichy skin care NEOVADIOL Compensating Complex,the 1st skincare line that targets all signs of aging caused by menopause: loss of skin density, structure and skin dryness..Especially for mature skin as I am aging, so many skin care products to choose. This watery gel cream texture is very rich, yet so light with very fresh pleasant fragrance when apply on just a little touch, unlike many other day cream that leave your face oily after long day.You could feel the firmness and absorb well through your skin.To know the benefits of this cream even pleased you more to continue enjoy using it and waiting to see the result. This Vichy Densifying and replenishing day care I recommend. #gotitfree #VichyLoverCA I love it!

March 11, 2019

Outstanding Product

Now this cream is a huge winner in my books! So excited I received this free Vichy Product to test out. The smell is amazing. It made my skin feel like a million dollars. Non-greasy it went on like butter, and did not feel harsh in any way! I absolutely adore this cream. So lucky I was able to try and use it in my beauty routine!

March 10, 2019

Mature Skin

I received Neovadiol cream from Vichy to try #gotitfree in exchange for my honest opinion.
    The Neovadiol cream is for mature skin and recommended for menopausal woman. The cream is very light and easy to apply. When I apply the Neovadiol cream there is a burning sensation and my skin show some redness but it goes away right away. It absorbed quickly and have a nice light smell. After using the cream for 3 days my skin feels a bit softer.

At this point and time I am unsure if I would purchase the product again or recommend at this time because of the burning sensation on my skin.

March 10, 2019

Nice !

I was excited to try this product as I have been using a product from British Columbia that I order on line. I really liked the fragrance of this cream . I also liked the feel on my face , not too heavy.

March 09, 2019

It's Lovely to Put On

This day cream is divine to put on. Its consistency is light and fluffy and the tiniest dab glides on like silk. Its not greasy and it absorbs into my skin easily with no sticky residue left behind. My face is ready for make-up right away. I also find that my make-up goes on a lot nicer. Its lightly and delicately scented. I haven’t been using this day cream long enough to notice any difference on the appearance of any facial lines but certainly my skin feels hydrated and radiant. This is a pricey but quality drugstore product, priced at approximately $55.00 for 50ml. It’s lovely. Recommended.

I received a jar of VICHY Neovadiol Compensating Complex Day Cream for free, in exchange for an honest review. #gotitfree #VichyLoverCA

March 09, 2019

Super Impressed!

The Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex that I received from Chick Advisor to try out is fabulous!
    I have never used a Vichy product before but I am super impressed with this one.
    The scent is so nice, I wish it would come in a perfume!
    My skin felt softer and definitely looked more radiant after just a few days of use.
    My co worker who sees me every day commented on my skin which has NEVER happened before, so yes that convinced me it wasn't just me but others could see a difference as well!
    The only reason I gave it 4 stars for value is because yes it is expensive, which could be a deal breaker for some people.
    The product is very creamy and you don't need a lot to cover your face and neck, it rubs in beautifully and is not sticky, just super smooth.
    As I said, I have never used Vichy but I am so very impressed with this that I will be purchasing more when this runs out, actually even before it runs out so I don't have to go even one day without it!