4.1/5
Vichy Neovadiol Night Compensating Complex Reviews

Vichy Neovadiol introduces the first Compensating Complex with key dermatological ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid and a high dose of Pro-Xylane able to compensate the effects of menopause on the skin.

Neovadiol Night cream with ultra-cooling technology (skin temperature drops up to 2.7°C upon application) offers an absolute sensation of freshness on the skin. From the first morning after use, skin looks smoother, rested and radiant.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Day Cream and Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Serum.

July 26, 2016

I love this cream!! The cooling effect it has is wonderful, and it really does feel cool! A great cream for nighttime. Smooth and silky and light. It's not heavy and that's a bonus for anyone with night sweats.Again,I love these products but find them very expensive. I really feel that my wrinkles are less visible!

July 26, 2016

Loved the night cream. It goes on nice and clean. Absorbs into your skin right away and you don't need a lot of it. No messy residue. Love this night cream!

July 26, 2016

The night cream surprised me as it looked more like a sauve and a cream. It was a little thicker than I anticipated but it was easy to use and my skin feels very soft.

July 26, 2016

The Night Compensating Cream had a smooth rich consistency. It kept my face and neck nourished. The cream went on smoothly and absorbed quickly leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth.

July 26, 2016

Amazing silky soft cream the night complex cream is. On top of the serum this cream goes on like butter and it makes your skin feel so silky smooth and soft. Thank you Chick Advisor for picking me to try this product out as I am a try believer now. I noticed my fine lines and wrinkles are faded after a month of use. I will be definatly purchasing this complex night cream once mine is gone and will be a vichy user for life. I love the fact that the night cream makes my face feel smooth and soft and clean, and does what it claims to do and that is moisturize and shrink your wrinkles and fine lines.

July 26, 2016

Amazing product! I can't say enough good thing about it. I love the smell and the texture of the cream. Together with the serum it made my skin feel so smooth and velvety. I have noticeably lesser fine lines and my skin feels amazing after I apply it. I alway rub the rest of the serum and cream on my hands after applying to my face and neck and my hand are noticeably smoother now too!! Thanks chick advisor!

July 26, 2016

Vichy Neovadiol Night Compensating Complex Cream is excellent. Really smoothed out the fine lines, wrinkles and plumped up the lines around my mouth and eyes, forehead creases. I do think it worked best after the serum. I really like how easily it glided on - like satin! My hubby is sure I look more refreshed and my skin feels wonderful, thanks Vichy.

July 25, 2016

This night cream I would definitely recommend. I'm a 60 plus woman and it has helped my skin look more plumper and less fine wrinkles. Not greasy at all and it has a pleasant light scent

July 25, 2016

I found the night cream to be thick in texture which when applied makes my skin smooth and feeling firmer. I found the fragrance to be delicate and very appealing and found the cream is working very well for me. It is a pleasure to sample such a quality product.

1.3/5

July 25, 2016

Only used a few times and disappointed in the morning. Too greasy and it easily got into my hair when getting a shower. Even after washing hair, it was hard to get out, almost like using baby oil. Too heavy and very greasy to get off. Wrinkles still looked the same. Stopped using it because of this.