Vichy Normaderm 3-in-1 Tri-Activ Scrub, Cleanser, & Mask Reviews

January 13, 2018

Great cleansing scrub

This is a great product. It is a very gentle and effective product. Does not leave my skin red or dry. It is very affordable. I really like Vichy products.

October 06, 2017

One of the best masks I've ever used

Wow, I'm very impressed with this product, especially at the price point. I only use this as a mask and am very happy with it.

I love the cool, tingly, tightening sensation while it's on and it leaves my skin feeling clean and looking great. My pores are smaller and I'm left with this wonderful, healthy, dewy look on my skin. It's also noticeably smoother and the effects can still be seen days after using the mask. Keeps my skin clear and happy.

Cannot say enough good things about this mask. No complaints at all. Skin feels and looks wonderful afterwards.

October 03, 2017

J'adore

J'adore le masque 3 en 1 de vichy normaderm! J'en ai toujours une bouteille à la maison! Je l'utilise depuis plusieurs années déjà car j'ai la peau du visage très sensible et acnéeuse et avec ce produit je peu la nettoyer en profondeur sans avoir peur que cela asseche ma peau ou empire le probleme d'acnée! Ce n'est pas un produit "miracle", mais c'est efficace et abordable! Je le recommande

October 02, 2017

Love how this makes my skin feel

I love how my skin feels after using this. Doesn't dry out my skin at all like some other masks I have tried. Will definately buy this again in the future.

October 02, 2017

Great product!

I love multi use products like this one. I am able to not only cleanse the makeup and dirt off my face, but I can apply this product in a thicker layer like a mask and then scrub it off so as to exfoliate the dry and dead skin off my face! It's awesome and more affordable than purchasing three separate products to do the same thing. Recommend.

September 10, 2017

Great for breakouts

This is a great product for that time of the month when you get unexpected breakouts! I use it as a spot treatment as well as an all over mask. Use a washcloth to remove it as it is tricky to wash off. Definitely absorbs excess oil and mattifys skin!

August 09, 2017

I already bought 2 bottles of this product.

J'adore ce produit car il mélange 3 produits en un sans pour autant compromettre sur la qualité et ce n'est pas dispendieux non plus. Il est possible de l'utiliser comme nettoyant, exfoliant et masque lors du même soin. C'est pratique puisqu'il nous évite d'avoir différents produits. De plus, le masque est rafraîchissant. La peau reste belle pendant longtemps en plus. Bref, je le recommande vraiment.

July 14, 2017

My Fave Face Scrub/mask/Cleanser

I like that this product is multi-use, it is paraben free and made for sensitive skin. This product is a 3-in-1; cleanser, scrub and mask. The 125ml tube cost me $19cnd and it lasts me a while. i use it as a scrub or mask most of the time. A little goes a long way, I squeeze a small amount on my finger tip apply it to damp face and neck then work the product all the way in, sometimes I leave it on for a few mins as a mask, usually until it dries then rinse. After the product is rinsed off my face and neck is left soft yet feeling firm but not stiff. The dead layer of skin is gone and bright refreshed skin is now apparent. I really enjoy this product, it is not harsh yet it is effective. I will continue to purchase this product as long as it works for me.

June 16, 2017

Must Have!

I tried the Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Mask and absolutely loved it! You could use it as a cleanser, mask or scrub. I always find it works best when you apply it as a mask, leave it on for five minutes and take small parts of water to gentle scrub it off. The salicylic acid really helps to dry out any breakout that I have and has helped my acne go down immensely. I like the fact that it could be username in more ways then one. So whatever your skin type, you're sure to fall in love with this product!

May 22, 2017

I use this product almost daily. It is great for sensitive skin and not too abrasive. It has a pleasant odours. I did not notice much mattifying effect. It left my skin a bit dry but very soft.