Vichy Normaderm 3-in-1 Tri-Activ Scrub, Cleanser, & Mask Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 502 in Acne Treatment

July 14, 2017

My Fave Face Scrub/mask/Cleanser

I like that this product is multi-use, it is paraben free and made for sensitive skin. This product is a 3-in-1; cleanser, scrub and mask. The 125ml tube cost me $19cnd and it lasts me a while. i use it as a scrub or mask most of the time. A little goes a long way, I squeeze a small amount on my finger tip apply it to damp face and neck then work the product all the way in, sometimes I leave it on for a few mins as a mask, usually until it dries then rinse. After the product is rinsed off my face and neck is left soft yet feeling firm but not stiff. The dead layer of skin is gone and bright refreshed skin is now apparent. I really enjoy this product, it is not harsh yet it is effective. I will continue to purchase this product as long as it works for me.

June 16, 2017

Must Have!

I tried the Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Mask and absolutely loved it! You could use it as a cleanser, mask or scrub. I always find it works best when you apply it as a mask, leave it on for five minutes and take small parts of water to gentle scrub it off. The salicylic acid really helps to dry out any breakout that I have and has helped my acne go down immensely. I like the fact that it could be username in more ways then one. So whatever your skin type, you're sure to fall in love with this product!

May 22, 2017

I use this product almost daily. It is great for sensitive skin and not too abrasive. It has a pleasant odours. I did not notice much mattifying effect. It left my skin a bit dry but very soft.

May 14, 2017

I use this as an everyday cleanser and a gentle exfoliant. I have never found a product that is so deep cleaning, exfoliating, and gentle all at the same time. I have had this product for a while now, and it has lasted through so much. As my skin has changed from oily to dry, this product seems to know exactly what I want and what it needs to do.

May 12, 2017

This works beautifully on my face I usto struggle with acne all over my face but when I got this product in the mail and sterted useing this...wow the change is sooo noticeable and amazing, for the first time in a long time im not ashamed on my face....thanks!!

May 12, 2017

I recently purchased this product and instantly fell in love with it.
    I love the fact that it is a 3 in 1, and does the job. After using it my skin feels so soft and clean.
    The only downfall of the product is that it does leave my skin feeling dry at times but nothing that a moisturizer can't fix.

April 29, 2017

I liked this product it does what it is supposed to do, but I would highly prefer 3 product alone (cleanser, scrub and mask) rather than this three togerher I think it is less effective when three product arr together then if you have one specific product for your need

March 26, 2017

Received a free sample pack in a Christmas gift set and was able to get multiple uses from it. I love that the product has multiple uses, but as a mask it also acts as an exfoliant. Helps clear up my skin and keep it clear. Love the smell of the product and ease of us. Wipes off easily.

March 25, 2017

This is my all-time favourite face product. I use it once per week as a mask and every second day as an exfoliant. I briefly tried a different creme cleanser with my new Mia2 exfoliating brush and was breaking out everywhere. One week back using the Vichy Normaderm 3-in-1 and my face cleared right up! I love the subtle and fresh smell and the green colour of the clay is fun!

March 14, 2017

Je n'ai jamais eu l'habitude de me faire des masques, mais depuis que j'ai essayer ce produit, je m'en fais au moins 2 par semaine. Ce que j'adore de ce produit c'est qu'il joue plusieurs rôle à la fois, alors on en a pour notre argent. De plus, je l'utilise particulièrement lorsque j'ai une montée de bouton, car il est super efficace et après l'avoir utilisé mes boutons disparaissent. De plus, ma peau devient super douce, propre et unie. Je le recommande à tous. Autsnt ceux avec la peau sensible ou la peau grasse.

gotmills added a new review for
    Contigo Water Bottle

Ptite_Ge added a new review for
    Macbook Air

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    What's Your Favorite?