Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti-Acne Treatment 24h Hydrating Lotion Reviews

It combines 1.5% Salicylic Acid, LHA, Phe Resorcinol and new Air Licium™ technology to treat and prevent all signs of acne:
  • -75% Pimples
  • -14% Pore Visibility*
  • -28% Acne Marks*
  • -25% Sebum Production*
*Clinical study. 55 women with oily skin. T8weeks.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel and Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 26, 2016

I was given the opportunity to try this product out and I have mix feelings about it. The cream is light and feels a lot better on my skin then actual acne medication and it doesn't dry out my skin as much. It's effectiveness is still in question. I have tiny bumps that seems to occur along the jaw and on my forehead. Even after using the cream for 2 weeks now, the bumps are still there. They seem to come and go. I only apply once before bed so maybe I'm not applying it frequently enough. Overall, the quality of the product is good but not sure about the effectiveness.

July 26, 2016

When I wake up in the morning and wash my face, it tends to get dry around the mouth area. I started to use the Vichy Normaderm Hydrating Lotion as soon as I received it and I have to say it works really well in getting rid of the dry skin. When you apply it, it's a nice smooth formula and non-greasy with a nice scent that isn't too strong. It keeps the skin hydrated all day long and it comes in an easy to use pump. I would definitely recommend and purchase.

July 26, 2016

I was so happy to receive this product to try out through the product review club. I liked this lotion because not a lot of product is needed to cover the entire face. It doesn't have a strong overpowering scent and while it's absorbing into the skin you feel a "tingling" sensation however its not uncomfortable. Having said all of this I didn't notice a huge difference in my face. I still got a few big painful blemishes.

July 26, 2016

I received this product to test and it absolutely exceeded all my expectations! It worked perfectly as a moisturizer and minimized the appearance of any acne I had on my face. It smells great, applies really lightly, and left my face feeling super smooth.

July 26, 2016

As a person who suffers from food mild food allergies that cause acne (Honestly the worst discovery when you think you will just grow out of the acne stage) I found this product to be a dream come true!

This product moisturizes more effectively than other lotions in this price range, as well it helps reduce and or correct redness from acne.

With the gluten allergy I find it hard to remove from my diet completely, and this caused constant breakouts. I had lingering spots from breakout to breakout, making me feel like never leaving the house without a pound of concealer on. I no longer have to worry, as all those long term spots have disappeared and new ones leave as soon as they show up!

Best product I have ever used for acne, and big bonus, it is a great moisturizer that does not feel heavy or gross!

July 26, 2016

Received them as a part of the ChickAdvisor Review Club. Loved every single product, including the lotion. My skin has changed for the better. I'm planning to buy the whole line.

2.7/5

July 26, 2016

I've found this to be a decent moisturizer, but I can't say I've noticed any real difference in acne. If it was less expensive, I'd be more inclined to buy it again, but not at the full price.

July 26, 2016

En premier lieu, on remarque tout de suite l'emballage mignon, pratique et très facile d'utilisation. La pompe fonctionne à merveille et donne une quantité de produit raisonnable, donc ça évite d'en utiliser trop à la fois.
    Le produit en lieu même est bien! L'odeur est bien, mais sens légèrement trop fort pour moi. J'évite de l'utiliser tous les jours, car j'ai une peau très sensible, et l'utiliser une fois par jour me fait des rougeurs et des démangeaisons, je préfère l'utiliser aux deux jours, mais les résultats sont très bien.

July 26, 2016

I have combination/oily skin and this lotion did keep my skin well hydrated and still matte at the same time. My only complaint is that my skin was a bit itchy when I applied it which I thought was odd since I don't have sensitive skin.

July 26, 2016

As the last step in the trio of products I received, this lotion worked quite well but didn't 'correct' nearly as much as I had hoped. I wished that I would have been able to try this lotion in combination with a targeted spot (pimple) cream as I think that would have yielded better results but all in all, this lightly scented moisturizer left my face matte and not dry compared to other 'anti acne' lotions that I've used. It was much more lightly scented than the cleanser and its unique pump bottle made sure that the product stayed clean from any cross contamination.