Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti-Acne Treatment 24h Hydrating Lotion Reviews

It combines 1.5% Salicylic Acid, LHA, Phe Resorcinol and new Air Licium™ technology to treat and prevent all signs of acne:
  • -75% Pimples
  • -14% Pore Visibility*
  • -28% Acne Marks*
  • -25% Sebum Production*
*Clinical study. 55 women with oily skin. T8weeks.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel and Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 26, 2016

Received them as a part of the ChickAdvisor Review Club. Loved every single product, including the lotion. My skin has changed for the better. I'm planning to buy the whole line.

2.7/5

July 26, 2016

I've found this to be a decent moisturizer, but I can't say I've noticed any real difference in acne. If it was less expensive, I'd be more inclined to buy it again, but not at the full price.

July 26, 2016

En premier lieu, on remarque tout de suite l'emballage mignon, pratique et très facile d'utilisation. La pompe fonctionne à merveille et donne une quantité de produit raisonnable, donc ça évite d'en utiliser trop à la fois.
    Le produit en lieu même est bien! L'odeur est bien, mais sens légèrement trop fort pour moi. J'évite de l'utiliser tous les jours, car j'ai une peau très sensible, et l'utiliser une fois par jour me fait des rougeurs et des démangeaisons, je préfère l'utiliser aux deux jours, mais les résultats sont très bien.

July 26, 2016

I have combination/oily skin and this lotion did keep my skin well hydrated and still matte at the same time. My only complaint is that my skin was a bit itchy when I applied it which I thought was odd since I don't have sensitive skin.

July 26, 2016

As the last step in the trio of products I received, this lotion worked quite well but didn't 'correct' nearly as much as I had hoped. I wished that I would have been able to try this lotion in combination with a targeted spot (pimple) cream as I think that would have yielded better results but all in all, this lightly scented moisturizer left my face matte and not dry compared to other 'anti acne' lotions that I've used. It was much more lightly scented than the cleanser and its unique pump bottle made sure that the product stayed clean from any cross contamination.

1.8/5

July 26, 2016

I’ve tried a bunch of these acne spot treatments in the past, and Clinique’s Clinical Clearing Gel has been my long standing favourite. I was curious to see if the Vichy one could beat it, but sadly it didn’t. I really didn’t have anything against the formulation or design of the product itself, although it does burn quite a bit on the skin when you apply it, but that’s to be expected. My main thing is that I didn’t see any results from it. Using my Clinique gel can clear up a spot in a day, whereas I’d apply this for a week and the spot would still be there. Not too impressed.

Updated On: July 26, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

1.5/5

July 26, 2016

Does not work well at all. My acne has gotten worse since using this product. It gave me a horrible rash that burned and peeled all over my face. Caution when using this!

0.7/5

July 26, 2016

J'ai reçu le produit de Chick Advisor pour le tester. J'étais impatiente de l'essayer.
    Et puis... rien. Je ne pense pas que le produit soit de mauvaise qualité, mais plus tôt qu'il ne correspondait pas à mon type d'acné.

July 26, 2016

I really enjoyed using this product, it had fast and effective results . My pores are closed and tight, my face feels less oily and im even noticing my acne is decreasing i would most definitely recommend this product , to any one who is having acne.

2.2/5

July 26, 2016

This was my favourite of this product line, formulation is decent for a drug store product. Too heavy, not enough concentration of active ingredients. Considering the other two products in the system are so stripping it should rebuild the lipidic barrier.. But really? Ick. Didn't feel right. After using this line I broke out so intensely that I had to go to my work and get medical grade products to prevent post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. I understand that mass produced products are difficult to target but not everyone with acneic skin has it for being too oily. I feel like this product was the least of all evils but over compensated for the stripping qualities of the cleanser and toner. This is the only one I'd consider using again, but I'd be better off with Spectro. Sorry I feel bad saying anything negative but I used to love Vichy and I work in skin care. :(