Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti-Acne Treatment 24h Hydrating Lotion Reviews

It combines 1.5% Salicylic Acid, LHA, Phe Resorcinol and new Air Licium™ technology to treat and prevent all signs of acne:
  • -75% Pimples
  • -14% Pore Visibility*
  • -28% Acne Marks*
  • -25% Sebum Production*
*Clinical study. 55 women with oily skin. T8weeks.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel and Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 20, 2016

Love the fact that this product is a lotion and will fight my acnee at the same time. Since giving birth to my second child i had real acnee flair up. This product helped reduce the amount and size of acnee. Altho didnt get a chance to use everyday to do a whole 4 weeks in a row because of life being hectic this summer. Will defenitly give it an other try as was impressed.

August 20, 2016

This one really does sit on the fence. Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment 24H Hydrating Lotion has a big long name that made my expect it to work royally, but it turns out to just be average. It worked somewhat, but for the price, I think I'll pass.

August 19, 2016

I enjoyed using this product. My skin can be sensitive, and I found this cream did not make my skin overly oily and moisturized well. Since it's been the summer, I have only used it once per day to avoid excess oil, but overall worked well and did not irritate my acne.

2.2/5

August 15, 2016

This product smelled very nice and it felt nice on my face for about the first five minutes. Unfortunately it was very shiny on my face and I was unable to wear it under makeup. This product did not do very much in aiding to clear up my breakouts and at the price it is I definitely will not be buying it.

August 15, 2016

This product definitely has helped remove pimples and fade red spots on my face. My chin has recently been breaking out and I couldn't find anything to help it but after trying this out, immediately I started to notice the difference. It has a tingling feeling so you know it's working. It's easy to apply and there is no smell which is great.Most acne products dry out your skin, but thankfully this is quite moisturizing that I don't have to put on cream over top. I'm so glad I got to try out this product from ChickAdvisor because I'm definitely going to re-purchase after this runs out.

August 11, 2016

Love love love! It really does what it says! If feels so smooth and really helps with post acne marks and preventing new acne from coming through. So worth it!

August 11, 2016

I received this product to try from ChickAdvisor. This Vichy hydrating lotion is all that it claims to be. When ive appied this lotion I can feel the hydrating effect all day. Using this in combination with the othern2nprodu ts in this line (the face wash and toner) I was abe go see a significant reduction in the redness in my skin from acne. All in all a great product!

August 11, 2016

Loved this line of stuff.. found is wasn't to harass on my skin and didn't dry out my skin to much. found it worked wat better than what I was using and will be using this line more often

August 11, 2016

Vichy's Corrective Anti Acne Treatment 24H Hydrating Lotion is now a staple in my everyday skincare routine. I absolutely love that this lotion provides me with just the right amount of coverage but also doesn't ruin the finish on my makeup that is applied on top of it. I have fairly oily skin and to me it seems like this product has definitely helped out with keeping the oils to a minimum throughout the day.

August 11, 2016

I absolutely love this product as well as this line of skin care items. The 24hr hydrating lotion does just that, it hydrates your face making it feel fresh and alive. I will most definitley be continuing to use this line as my #1. Vichy has always worked well with my skin and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for something that's worth every penny, high end and amazing.